My Mystery Guy

Hii im starting a new story because I figured out that I didn't do well on some stuff and I made a promise that I will make my writing and imagination IMPROVE! Please see the story down there :) please.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Gracie's POV:

Have you ever felt like you wanted to kill the person who ever created alcohol and parties? Well that's how I feel throwing up in a toilet right now.

"That's it Gracie ", a mysterious voice said while rubbing my back.

I wiped some of my vomit from my mouth. "Who are you?"

"You don't know who I am? After all we've been through? Im hurt Gracie", he wiped some of the sweat on my forehead as he spoke,"Well if you want to know im......"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Mystery POV:

I chuckled as Gracie knocked out on my arms. I wonder if she heard me say my name.... oh well shell know soon enough ill make sure of it. I mused at the thought of Gracie climbing the rails of the staircase saying how she had to get Santa's hat. I was wondering how she could get that delirious but who knew what kind of crazy stuff went in that cute little head of hers.

I picked her up and put her in my room. She's so light and small I thought as I laid her down on my bed.  I looked at her one last time before leaving the room and locking the door so that no one could go in and do who knows what to her and my room. I went downstairs where the party was still in full motion and started to party again.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Well here it is im still wondering if im cut out to be a writer right now so im going to put this story to the test. Sooo anyone wanna help me feel special?? :) ill love you forever