Don't Judge a Book by...the Nerd! Letters to Letters

Hey, you! YEAH, you! Read me! It's worth a try!!! :-]

And I really don't know how to start it or anything I wanted to get back on my riting self again and here was my idea that popped up!!!

Looking at the flame of the fire in that small place...Is your Brain...SIKE!!!! XP

~Let's begin the story~

Looking at Dexter Mathew, the eye candy of the school. He's like a hot chocolate with whip cream topping. I'm not a fan or nothing to him but, I respect him because, he got the looks and the brains. I snapped my head to the teacher when, I barely heard my name being called by Mrs. Chamber who was glaring at me and repeated herself once again.

"Gwen, Can you answer this math problem on the board?"

I softly sighed and got up to the board and quickly draw down the answer and went back to my sit. Looking at the ground as I go...I hate being stared at and especially when, I'm spacing out. But, it's not really a hard class for me then, again for everyone else it's not that easy. Anyway, I made it to my desk and by the looks of it no one even cared. Just text or passing notes or even sleeping in class. I sighed again and leaned back in my seat looking outside the window. Letting my mind drift away again...Watching the leaves fall one at a time off the tree to the ground and floating in the wind. If you don't catch it yet...It's fall season. Which means the began of the sports at Foxwood High School. Yay...I hope you note that happiness in my tone. So, not!

I'm not your average girl...I'm a quiet and people love to call me nerd girl then, most importantly I'm mostly a secertly person or clever is the term. Of course, not like other nerds I try to get out there and do something I'm good at which happens to be sports. I mostly play soccer, basketball, softball, and I even tennis and swim. I play for my school and I'm pretty good at it too. I was to busy  again spacing out to even notice the bell rang. I quickly grabbed my messenger bag, gym bag and left the classroom all together. I only had guitar class then, it's off to soccer practice.

When, I got there and sat in my seat kicking my bags to the back of the classroom. I started playing a bit. There's hardly anyone in this class its just me, Clarie, Amy, Jeremy and Derek. Out of this class me and Amy is the best at playing. I was just strumming the guitar even when, I play around I'm still sound good like a performer. After, just messing around with the guitar I walked over and sat next to my friend Amy.

She smiled brightly at me and asked, "So, Soccer practice after school, Gwen?"

I nodded my head at her and said softly "Yeah, you coming today?"

"Yeah, of course. I can't wait to see you in the game...You make the name for underdog, Gwen!"

Before, I can even speak out of no where Claire says in her high pitch voice

"More like a Dog."

She giggle and glared at me. I can feel her glaring holes in my back. So, I turned around, chuckled softly to myself and said something that got people to stare at me and even gasp

"Jeez, how cold talking so low about yourself, Claire."

Her eyes went wide when, I said that and I thought in my head "Crap, this is just adding fuel in the flames". She snapped at me and glared harder at me

"Shut your mouth nerd girl and I was talking about you."

I wanted to say to her " Shut your mouth you brainless spoiled brat!" Without, noticing I said that out loud. She was grinding her teeth together and just turned her head while, mumbling "Bitch, I'll get you back just wait and see!" I looked around to see the guys laughing at this like it's some kind of show-down I just ignored that, she not even worth my time. I turned back in my sit facing Amy once again, giving her my famous shy smile and said

"So, anything new Amy?"

She shook ed her head and said

"Not, really just life being stupid and everything. Still working at that bookshop in the mall?"

I nodded my head thinking I hate it everytime when she brings this up, I sighed and said

"Yeah, I have to cut a little early in practice or My boss has my head!!!"

She sighed and shook her head and asked me which sounds in a begging voice to my ears

"Why don't you just quit that job if everything is to much for you, Gwen?"

I couldn't really give her a good reason beside saying

"Because, I like it!"

She just sighed and said in a nice way as possible  

"I'm just worried about you is all Gwen!  I Don't want you to be all stress and everything because your working, playing a sport and even getting straight A's in school. You need to hang out!!"

I just nodded my head just trying to take at what she just said in my head. Working it's not so bad.  A least I get paid to be around the things I love more than anything...Books.

After, my stupid thinking. The teacher finally came in and I noticed something was off. His eyes were darker and he was sweating really bad like her just ran 10k. I know math to well so, it that's a second to add up. He was making out with someone! That's enough said. I sighed and went back to my seat while, grabbing my light brown wooden guitar and the teacher was finally starting teaching the next lesson but, again I was spacing off again. All I know is time fly by when, your spacing out. Again, barely noticing the bell ringing again.

I grabbed my things and walked out of the classroom talking to Amy about random things until, we got to our lockers. I opened my locker just to have a envelop fall out to the ground. I picked it up and looked at it! Thinking who would put something in my locker or how in the hell did they got in my locker?!!

I opened it while, looking around in the halls full of clicks and their buddies talking. I began reading it...It's from a Secret admire. It has to be a sick joke or something. But, just for a moment I wanted to believe it!

Dear Gwen,

    Now, I know we have not gotten to really know each other all that long and everything. But, I pray you give me a chance. I wanted to let you know. Your one special girl. I can tell and see it! And I don't need glasses to see that. There is so much about you. Like your long waves that's dark as the night. Then, your eyes bright like the sky on a sunny day. Let's not forget about that white pearly smile of yours. That secretly melts my heart. Wishing you can smile like that to me! Your to sweet for your own good, Gwen! Smile more!! Precious!

From your Secret Admire

I couldn't help myself but, to blush. It was really sweet, I could feel a smile spreading across my lips. I looked around to see if my secret admire is still here. My bet is not...I'm in the prep hall...of course not! He has to be someone different.

SORRY  THAT'S ALL FOR THE MOMENT. UNTIL, TOMORROW! XD I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I'LL HELP IF YOU VOTE OR COMMENT FOR ME ANYTHING HELPS! AS LONG AS IT MAKES ME HAPPY :-)

MORE COMING SOON!!! VERY SOON