Chapter 5

I wake up in a dark room with a massive headache. Did someone fucking knock me out last night?

Whoever it was I was going to slap them silly.

It's hard to see, but there's a little light coming from the other side of a door, which was on the opposite side of the room from me.

Where am I?

It's just then I realize my hands are bound together. It's clasped way too tight, and there's cuts on my wrists from where the metal was rubbing against my skin. My blood starts to boil. I can't believe he did this to me. Who does he think he is?

I stand up and make my way towards the door to tell Harry he can't treat me like this, but as soon as I reach it I hear voices, and they're getting closer.  

"I know, but you can't just do that Harry. You have to at least-"

"Don't tell me what I can't fucking do. I can do it what I want. This is my decision and I'm not changing it."

"Fine," the man sounds frustrated, "but just don't do anything stupid, alright?"

"Whatever, you should come check on her with me."

I ran back to the spot in the corner where I woke up, and pretend to be asleep. So much for telling Harry off.

The door opens and I can see the light fill the entire room through my closed eyelids. There's footsteps, the light is gone, and two shadows stand above me. One of them crouches down and removes a strand of hair away from my face.

"I know you're awake." Harry whispers softly by my ear.

My eyes flutter open and he smirks at me.

"Good morning, love. We have a lot to do today, so it's time to get up."

"Can you take these off?" I ask impatiently as I recognize the one standing next to Harry is Louis.

Louis walks over to me and takes out a key, puts it in the key hole, and the handcuffs fall to the ground.

"Thanks." Louis smiles at me, but I don't return it. Maybe that seems rude, but right now I'm not going pretend like this is okay.

"Let's go." Harry grabs my arm and leads me out of the basement, dragging me upstairs. I hear loud voices and laughing coming from behind the door as we reach the top of the steps.

Not only am I scared, but I'm confused. I can't keep up with everything that's happening right now.

Harry opens the door, still holding my wrist, and I'm met with three familiar faces sitting on the couches.

"Is this Jules?" Liam asks with a beam across his face, standing up and walking over to me. The strange thing about all of this is everyone is acting like its normal that Harry's brought me here against my will.

Harry gives him a small smile, and for the first time it wasn't a smirk or a flirty grin, it was a real smile. "Yes. Jules, this is Liam, Zayn, Niall, and the one coming up the stairs is Louis."

I stand there awkwardly and give them a small wave, which they return. Zayn nods his head towards me, and Niall walks up to me and says, "Hi I'm Niall. Nice to meet you." In return I give him with a half hearted smile.

Harry leans in and whispers, "Don't worry. We have our own place, so we can be alone and have more privacy." He winks at me and takes my hand in his, intertwining our fingers and walking out of the room. I try to pull my hand from his, but he seems to enjoy me fussing under him because he chuckles lowly.

Without saying bye to his friends, he walks out of the house and we get into the black car.

I get in on the right side of the back and he gets in on the left. The driver leaves the house and backs out of the driveway.