Rescue Mission

Meanwhile at a MECH base a Cybertronian was strapped to a table he was so weak from the EMP that he couldn't move anyway.

He could only stair at the tube they had attached to his tank. His optics widened in fear as he saw what they were about to give him.

Pharma weakly tried to beg them not to put that in him but he was to weak to speak as he tried to choke something out. He weakly tried to pull out the tube but he couldn't move.

Then MECH sent the Tox-en in to his tank and his optics widened in pain as he felt the poison enter his system and the MECH Agents watched as the screen they were using to monitor his life signal flatlined.
_                                                                       

The next morning Knock Out, Soundwave and Shayna got to work trying to figure out how to save Rumble, Frenzy and Ravage.

Soundwave put up a screen that tapped into the security cameras in the MECH base and told Knock Out and Shayna to wait outside where it was safe and he would call them when the cost was clear or he needed back up.

The Soundwave went inside the base. The first thing he did was cut the lights. Then started playing music as a song played on his speakers.

Then it was complete chaos as he started putting down MECH soldiers left and right then he found Rumble, Frenzy and Ravage and released them from the holding cells they were in.

And let out Laserbeak and then Soundwave and his cassettes single handedly brought down the entire base in the same amount of time it took the song to play. As Knock Out and Shayna both watched in awe.

Then once everyone in that MECH base had been taken care of. Shayna and Knock Out entered.

"Wow that was just wow." Shayna told Soundwave amazed at how easily he took down the whole base.

"Glad you and your minicons are on our side now." Said Knock Out.

Then they decided to look around the rest of the base to check for anymore cybertronian captives that might have survived.

Then Knock Out stumbled across something that almost made him purge his tanks a dead cybertronian body.

"Oh my it's an Autobot." Shayna said noticing the logo.

"Not really a good one he's a medic who use to kill his patients." Soundwave explained.

"So there are bad Autobots?" Shayna asked eyes wide. "Well I guess it's true that there's a bad apple in every barrel."

"Wow not even Pharma deserved this." Said Knock Out. "Tox-en poison is a horrible way to go." "That's a special kind of Tox-en that melts a bot's insides as they feel it work he was probably suffering and begging for it to end for hours."

"Well nothing we can do for him now." Knock Out added as they all left the base.

And Soundwave was happy he had saved his minicons before they had met with the same fate.

Then they all went to look for the scrap yard to find Bumblebee's team and meet up with the others knowing they still had a long journey ahead of them.
_                                                                       

Meanwhile on Cybertron the DJD had surrounded a femme they found thinking she would be a fun and easy  target to practice on for their victims.

But oh how wrong they were.

No sooner then they circled her she let out a piecing scream. That some how paralyzed them. She didn't look that imposing she had a really pretty shiny rose gold finish and bright red optics.