Unexpected Life- PROLOGUE

Hey sweetness xD This is my 2nd own story after that incident with my 1st first story aka Love + Me = Never (deleted Now x__x lol) I couldn't stop myself from writing a new story xD and here we are!

If u like it, vote!! Don't like it, gtfo jk lol but let me know about how this story is by commenting. Thx a lot if u do if not, ehh still thx for reading xD

A/N: The Blonde chick at the right is Vanessa & the brunette chick next to her is Titianna.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

PROLOGUE

"Mom u should have seen her face when I said that to her. It was totally red, oh and holy! did I tell you yet about what my Mrs Hansel said to me when she saw me skipping classes? Actually, just forget about her. First I gotta tell you about how i tripped in class! it was so awkward! I was about to fall on my face and then my hair got totally messed up in gym with all that exercising" Vanessa said without taking a breath in between.

I keep staring at Vanessa thinking 'oh my gawd MOM THIS, MOM THAT just shut up has anyone fucking asked you to talk?!'

Her non stop gossip from 2 hrs made my head fry. I can totally tell from the look on mom's face that she has got a headache listening to her baffle mouth but she's too busy to care since she's focusing driving. Vanessa is at the front seat next to mom and I was sitting at the back starring like an idiot outside the window.

First my day at school was pretty shitty and now all is left is to make it worse by listening all day to my sister's big mouth.

Ever since we were kids we always went to a girls school together which was just like at a walking distance. But since the high school is started we have to go out of city which is about 1 and a half hour car drive. Every time we drive with van, it feels like I'm stuck inside this fucking car with this non stop chatting robot.

I look around and looked at Vanessa again. Her lips keep moving and they never stops, at least her talking is preventing the awkward silence. But it's making my head ache. 'i should listen to music, at least the crappy music would better than listening her voice'. i thought to myself. I started to take out iPod from my bag, and turned on the volume at full. The moment she heard the music playing, she stopped and looked at me like wtf just happened.

"Why did you turn the music on?! Can't you see that I was talking??"

"uh.....you have been talking non stop for like an hour Vanessa just like a chatting robot, when the hell are you gonna stop?" I made her knew that I was pissed.

"Moooooom did u hear what Titianna just said??" she started whining in her pissy voice as well.

"But it's true Vanessa you are making me dizzy, I can't take it anymore! I'm tired of hearing your bullshit everyday" I ignored what she just said to mom since i knew that mom isnt gonna put up with us with her headache.

Vanessa was getting angry. Her face started to turn red, either anger or embarrassment, I couldnt tell.

"Both of you just be quite let me drive and you Titania be respectful to Vanessa! this is not a way you talk to your older sister okay?"

"FINE MOM.... ofuckingkay...." I swore under my breath. Just because she was 28 second older didn't give her all rights to act like she's the boss and she could do whatever she wants.

After that the silence got awkward. Vanessa started reading a book in the car, trying to be the bigger person. Mom was busy driving, and i was sitting on the back seat with headphones.

After 30 more mins which felt like forever, i was finally back home. This happens everyday! and mom hates taking us to school but she doesn't have a choice. The moment car stopped in the drive way, i hopped out of the car like some animal who's been trapped inside a box for ages.

"FINALLY!!! o.my.gawd" were my first words out. Mom and Vanessa were just about to get out but i couldnt wait for them, so i just went inside from the backdoor. i didnt know what i was being so excited for.

But today i felt something different, feels like something coming, something that I was not ready for...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

If u like it vote(: Dont like it dont vote, but still comment xD it would mean the world to me p.s. thx for reading!!