Chapter xx: Nia's Decision Part Two

/N - I HAVE AN ORIGINAL STORY CALLED: Dare To Be Different!
My account is: TheQueen923 (please follow)
It's a secret fanfiction of this book, just set in a high school setting. Think of it as Konoha High edition. Please make sure to follow and hit the vote button when you read the chàpters. I update every Wednesday and Saturday
---
Hello y'all, I'm back with part two of this whole thing. Hope y'all enjoy and don't forget to comment and like.

Chapter xx: Nia's Decision Part Two

It didn't feel right to Nia... strutting around the forest with Akihiko. Everything just felt off and forced. Deep down she wanted to spend her moments with Naruto.

However, he was in love with Sakura and didn't bother to notice anyone like her. It was only natural for her love to go unrequited.

"Miss Nia, you're thinking of him again, aren't you?" Akihiko grasped her hand, making Nia's heart flutter.

She liked his touch... she really did, but at the same time, it just wasn't right. She loved someone else and there was no replacement in her heart.

"Akihiko, I need to go," she told him, feeling a finger gently brush down her cheek.

She turned her face away.

"Why is it that you wish to leave my side so much?"

"Because I just can't get over Naruto," She spoke the truth.

"But he does not love you."

"I don't care," She replied, unable to keep eye contact with the guy. "I still-"

"I just don't understand what's so good about him. Is it that his hair is of a lighter shade than mine? That his eyes are blue and mine is a magnificent emerald color?"

'Oh gosh... Not you too,' Nia sweat dropped. 'Naruto thinks I only like guys with dark hair and Akihiko thinks I only have a thing for blondes... Which are both totally incorrect.'

"I don't mean to upset you, it's just... my heart wants Naruto - even if he doesn't return my feelings."

Akihiko sighed.

"You really love him. Don't you, Miss Nia?"

Nia's face reddened as she turned away from the prince, not wanting to see the pained expression on his face.

"Yes... I do." She mumbled.

"But it just makes no sense. I can give you everything you would ever desire."

"You can't buy love though..."

"I can give it to you though,"

"Yeah... but I can't... I can't imagine not having Naruto stay by me. It's too much for me to handle. I don't care if he doesn't want to be with me; I still love him and there's nothing that'll make me change that otherwise."