Tour (Nick imagine)

"Babe, look I don't want to leave you," Nick says trying to help.

"Yeah you're really helping here, thank you." You say holding back the tears that are now streaming down your face as you sit on the bed.

"Sweetie," he says looking at you, making you cry more, "Baby please don't cry. I know this isn't the best way to have to tell you this," he says reaching out his hand to rest it on the bump of your unborn child.

"Nick. This child of ours is going to be coming soon and this honestly isn't the best time for a six month tour.' You say placing your hand on top of his. He uses his fingers of his other hand to wipe away the falling tears as he lays you and himself down cuddling again the headboard. Nick slowly places your head against his shoulder as he brings his hands around your waist.

"Honey," he whispers slowly and deeply into your ear as you hear the passion in his voice trying to hold the emotion but failing. You think to yourself when you first met him in the rose garden. The freshly watered flowers beautifully designed categorised but colour, as he came over every weekend with his guitar and laid a rose on his grandfather's grave nearby. When he came he always had a conversation with you about your week. You wonder how you managed to get a man who cared about you more than anything else in the world. You slowly drift back by Nick breathing steadily on your neck. He is the greatest person you know, the only one you can trust.

"Babe, I don't want to leave when you're upset." he says breathing down your neck sending shivers down your spine. He starts kissing your chest all the way up to your mouth where he stops to just look you in the eyes. His eyes were so brown it made you feel as if he wanted you to see right into his soul to find the right answer. Suddenly he comes crashing down onto your lips with his hand on the back of your head pushing you onto him more.

"I'm not gonna leave," he says when he comes out for air.