22

*Maggie*

I was sitting in my new room. It was bare. There was nothing on the walls and there was only a bed and a dresser. My phone started to buzz.

"Hi Ellise" I said answering it, knowing automatically it would be her since I had no other friends.

"This isn't Ellise" a thick Australian accent came came from the other line.

"Ahh What?" I said pulling the phone away from my ear to see it was in face an unknown number. I groaned, "how'd you get my number and who is this?" I said annoyed. "It's Ashton" he said. My heart stopped. Automatically making my heart stop. "I got ahold of Ellise and basically forced her to give me your number"

I groaned, very loudly may I add. "Ashton" I whined. "What do you want."

"I want you to talk to me, what's going on with you!" He said. I sighed, slipping down on my bed once again. "Nothing ashton, I don't want to talk about it right now" I said.

"Maggie please, it's been nearly three weeks since I've had an actual conversation with you." He whined, sounding annoyed. "If you call a couple DMs a full conversation then.." I said.

"You know what I mean! Please just talk to me!" He yelled frustrated. "Ashton shut up" another voice came from the line. "Fuck off Luke" he said.

It just dawned on me. I was on the fucking phone with Ashton fucking Irwin.

"I had to move" I said quickly. "What do you mean move?" He asked. "My parents for divorced, my dad made me move to Australia with him" I said sadly. Nearly on the verge of tears. "You mean to tell me that this was all going on while you weren't talking to me? Maggie I could have talked you thought this. I'm so sorry" he said truthfully.

"Ashton it's okay, I didn't tell anyone other than Ellise" I said. "What part of Australia?" He asked. "Sydney" I said smiling softly, already knowing what he was thinking.