1

Also, like this video if you thought this get ready with me was actually accurate to yours! Make sure to subscribe and as always see you next week!
*Peyton closes the laptop*
So did you like it? I asked Peyton as she turns around in her chair to face me.
Haha yeah! Mari you're getting so good at this YouTube stuff. She says as she hands me back my laptop.
You really think so? I asked as I take a seat on the edge of her bed.
Yes, it's no wonder you're getting such a large following already! You're like a natural. Peyton was my best friend and my biggest supporter. She knew I've always wanted to start a YouTube channel and once I did she was thrilled for me.

I know it's only been a couple of months but I really do see you going far with this YouTube stuff. She says to me again. I started my channel in August on my birthday to be exact. It's been exactly 4 months and I have accumulated 267k subscribers. Not bad for a newbie, I was working my butt off of course to get those subs. YouTube doesn't come easy. ~or does it~
Ok glad you liked the video! I'm going to go upload! I say to Peyton as I hoped off her bed and run to the other side of her room. I stoped at her bedroom door turn around and say
hey and don't forget to hit that bell for notifications. I winked as she laughed and I left her room and headed to mine. I do my last bits of editing before I hit upload. I then go on twitter to let my followers know that I just posted a new video. I usually always get great feed back from people about my videos. I'll stay in the comment section for hours reading what people have to say and replying to them. The relationship with my subscribers are really important to me. They mean the world to me and are the reason I get to do what I've always wanted to.

I hear a knock on my bedroom door.
Yeah? I say
Mari I'm starving let's go get something to eat. Peyton said and she opened my bedroom door.
I look back down at my laptop and and check the time 7:30.
Ok yeah I'm getting pretty hungry myself. I tell her as I put my laptop to the side to get off my bed.
Ok I'll be in the car. She say as she closes the door behind her. I walk downstairs to the front door and slide on some sandals that are right by the door. I lock the front door behind me and hop in Pey's car.
What are you feeling? She asked as she looked for a song to play before driving off.
I'm really down for some InNOut. I said while buckling up.
Oh good shit me too. She put the car in drive and we headed for burgers.

We got to InNOut and waited for our order number to be called. I was sitting on the youtube app on my phone reading some more comments.
Hellooooo. Pey was trying to get my attention by waving her hand in front of my phone.
What's up? I asked looking up at her.
They called out your order dude. She says pointing to the counter.
Oh I didn't even hear. I say getting up and heading over to grab my food.
I come back to the table and then they call Peyton's order. She gets up to get her food and comes back.
Hey Pey take a picture of me with my food. She grabs my phone and starts taking a massive amount of pictures.
Oh I think I got it. Look through them. I look through the pictures she took of me as I put a fry in my mouth.
Wow this one is actually cute, thanks. I told her
No problem homie. Super cute you should 100% post it on the gram. She said before taking a bite out of her burger.
Ok yeah I will. I waited until we got home so I could edit the picture and post it on Instagram.

We get home I throw my sandals off and plopped myself on the couch. I pull out my phone and start editing the picture that I really liked.
Hey Pey which filter? I showed her as she walked up to the couch behind me.
Hmm I really like this one. Makes the colors pop. I looked at the filter she chose and applied it to the picture.
Ugh now the worst part the caption. I say to myself out loud. Pey heard me and said
Just post it captionless haha.
Not a bad idea my friend. I posted the picture. Once I posted it I looked at the time and it was 9:16
I'm gunna start getting ready for bed. I told Peyton as I got off the couch and started heading up stairs. Alright dude have a nice night.
You too. I walk into my room and start changing into some clothes I can sleep in. Regularly being an old oversized T-shirt and shorts. I put my hair up in a ponytail and sit at my desk for a while thinking about what my next video should be. Time flew by because I looked at the time and it was already 10:30.
Oh dang I gotta get to bed. I whispered to myself. I walk to my bathroom wash my face and teeth turn my bedroom lights off and hop in bed. I looked at my phone and saw that my brother texted me.
Johnny:
Hey Mari I'm gunna be in tomorrow morning let's meet up. I'll be in town a whole week. I replied to him quickly before going to sleep.
I'm free tomorrow afternoon. We can grab lunch. I put my phone down on my night stand and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and got in the shower. I did little to no make up because makeup is always a hassle for me. I left my hair alone and let it air dry. Went to my closest and put on the first thing I saw, black jean pants and a black spaghetti strapped crop top. I went down stairs put on some slides and headed out to my car. I head to do a few things before meeting Johnny up later that day so I had to get started early. By the time it was 11:10 I've managed to get my car washed, pump gas went to the store for some new work shoes and picked up an iced coffee from dunkin.
I'll meet you at leoné at 12:30
I sent Johnny the text and started heading over to leoné, it's our favorite cafe.

I sit inside at a table waiting for him to arrive. I go on YouTube and see that my sub count had jumped and I know have 698k. This morning I was only sitting at 267k. I was shocked and confused. How could I of gained that many subs in the matter of hours? I thought to myself. I went to check my latest video and it was doing just as well as my other ones. My channel was growing pretty steady until right now. I was in a real head scratcher.
Johnny:
Pulling in right now.
I got a text from my brother saying he was almost here. Me still very confused I ordered my drink from the server and waited 5 more minutes for Johnny to walk in.