Part 4

Sorry I haven't updated this story. Ive had homework and other stories I wanted to upload but here is another part- Faith xoxox

 Adam's POV

As I kiss her soft lips, she didn't want me to let her go , she held on to my neck and didn't let go. It started to rain , and she picked up her head and said

You" Can I go see my mom really quick"

Him" sure, I'll walk with you"

You" okay," You and Adam walk back in to the hospital, Adam waits out side of the room your mom was in, and You sit next to her and say the words that you thought you would never say " I will always Love You, and Miss you" You held her hand and than kissed her and walked away.

Your POV

I can't believe I just said that, I really might what I said, you and Adam walk out of the hospital and head to the car. The car ride to Adam's house was the most longest ride ever, You just wanted to wanted to cry but you already did that at the hospital, you go up stairs and run to the bathroom and took the rubber band around your hand and flicked it over and over.. You hear a knock on the door and it was Adam

Adam"Are you okay?"

You" I'm fine I'll be out in a few minutes"

Adam" Alrighty, Ill start dinner" You wait till he walks down staris and pull down you sleeve and open the door and walk out, and than walk down stairs. You see Adam fixing dinner and You pick a movie for you and him to watch for the night.

30 minutes later

Dinner was ready and You sit down across the table from Adam and start eating and than you feel kind of sick, and you get up and run to the bathroom and start throwing up... What was going on you thought . You didnt know what to think, You here a knock on the door.

Adam" Hi, are you okay?"

You" No, I dont feel good" you unlock the door and go back to sitting over the toilet and you just start throwing up ... and Adam walked over to you and held you hair when you were down you get up and brush your month out and than sit back next to Adam on the bathroom floor.You just wanna go to sleep but you cant get up.. so you look at Adam and he picks you and walks all the way to the bed room he puts you on the bed and walks out . But before he walks out you get up and run to him and just give him a hug.

You" Don't left go, I want this moment to last forever"

Adam"I love you so much, get some sleep and I'll be back in a few minutes" Adam leaves and shuts the door, You go to the closet and get a sports bra and a pair of Adam's basketball shorts and pull your hair back.

Where do you think Adam went? Will he come back? How sick are you?

Sorry I havent really worked on this story.(: I just have been through a lot right now so Thank you so much for waiting. Read, Vote!, and Comment <3 thank you <3 Love you guys