01. The story of how I lost my charm

Fiction information

Title: The story of how I lost my charm.

Author: NYC Lovers | Fidelio | Nguyệt Hạ | Lizzie (All are my pen names)

Category: Original | One-shot

Disclaimer: Hot Chelle Rae – ‘I like to dance’, Timbaland ft. Katy Perry – ‘If we ever meet again’, Latin Soul Syndicate – ‘El Gitano del Amor’ and Train – ‘Drive by’

Rating: T

Genre: Real, Romance, Comedy, Slight of Life

Paring: Ryan/OC

Warning: UNREAL STORY.

Author’s note: I was originally inspired by ‘If we ever meet again’ but when I developed the story, those songs just started to play on my iTunes, so I decided to use them as title for some sections.

Also, this is just a one-shot, so there will be no sequel.

Lastly, this is the collection of one-shot fan fictions I make for Hot Chelle Rae only. And you can throw in any request for any stories. You can either provide a plot line with the profile of character you want to be in the story or just the profile alone (which means I’ll handle the plot line). And don’t rush me. I am kind off busy since my finals are coming up but I’ll try my best handling any request I could.

Love,

Liz xxx

*

The story of how I lost my charm 

If we ever meet again

It was a normal night. A very normal night. To me, at least.

It had become a bit of a habit, actually. I sometimes felt guilty when I thought of this over again and again. But who was I to judge or to change the order of the world? I was, then, just me, a normal singer living his dreams come true. Well, the fangirls might disagree when I addressed myself as ‘normal’. But I really was, back then.

All I ever wanted was to be normal to everyone, and to be special to someone. I could not find that person yet.

So there I was, wandering, occasionally jerking, around with some girls and a martini. I did not really mind if it were dirty. As I said, I had been used to this luxury life a little too much that I started to miss my old life.

Saying it was a wreck of a party was not really right. It was originally a charity ball. But after all the stuff needed to be done had been done, things slowly turned into a normal wasted party. I was approached by many beautiful ladies and for I was a hell of a gentleman, I accompanied them one or two dances. But that was all. I did not bother to do anything more than dancing with them. They were just not who I was looking for.

And I did not even know who I was looking for. At that time, I just needed someone that made me feel like I was home.

‘What’s up, stranger?’ I heard a familiar voice coming from behind me.

‘Nothing.’ I smiled as I realised it was my little brother getting closer to me. ‘Is that alcohol, Jamie?’ I frowned as I saw what he was holding. Jesus. I sometimes hate this life. It spoiled my little brother and I could not always be around and protect him. Most of all, I had troubles being a role model once in a while.

‘No.’ Jamie laughed at my overprotectiveness but I decided to smell it anyway. Apple juice. I smiled and rubbed his head gently. At least he was a very good kid. ‘Back to the question, brother. What are you doing here all by myself?’