Introductions

'Kaiya talking/is inside of mind'
"Kaiya is talking outside/is outside of mind"

Izuku POV

It was now the second day at UA and I was the first one there. More and more students came in and I was sitting next to Weiss, behind Bakugou, and in front of Taraki Samashi.

Most of the class was talking while I and was waiting for class to start. Soon Mr.Aizawa walked in silencing the whole class. "Alright, so for homeroom you all will introduce yourself and your quirk".

So they start going up.

"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu. My quirk is called Creation. It allows me to create any inanimate object at the cost of my body fat."

"Hi, my name is Itsuka Kendo. My quirk is called big fist. It allows me to enlarge my hands to a certain point."

"The names Katsuki Bakugou, and I don't have to tell you all my quirk extras." "His quirk makes him sweat nitroglycerin that he can ignite causing explosions", I say. "DAMNIT DEKU!"

"H-h-hi, my n-name is Pony T-sun-otori. M-my quirk is called H-horn Cannon, i-it allows me to s-shoot the horns on my h-head and c-control them. M-e n-not good at speaking J-japanese."(Am I going to far with Pony not being able to speak good Japanese?)

"Hi everyone, my name is Ibara Shiozaki. My quirk is Vines, it turns my hair into vine that I can control. The drawback being is that they need things normal plants need like sunlight and water."

It is now my turn to go up an Kaiya says, 'Izuku, it would probably save everyone time by you not explaining all your quirks.' I agree with what smKaiya says."Hello everyone, my name is Izuku Midoriya. I have several quirks and I don't want to go mentioning what each one does, but you will see them." Most people have disappointed looks on their faces which I then say, "It will save us all time believe me."Most are now confused but end up brushing it off.

"Hello Everyone! My name is Peni Parker and my quirk is called Spider Connection. It gives me a psychic connection with a spide that lives inside my dad's robot." She says as their is a big robot standing next to her.

"Hello! My name is Gwen Stacy and my quirk is called Spider Abilities. It gives me the abilities of a spider, obviously. Meaning I can climb walls, shoot spider webs, and other stuff like that."

"My name is Shoko Todoroki and my quirk is called Half And Half. One side I can use fire while the other I use ice." 'She seems to have a cold personality', 'Is that a pun?', 'Well yes but actually no.'

"Hi, my name is Tsuyu Asui, kero. My quirk is called frog which give me the abilities of a frog such as having a long tongue and being able to jump far and high. Ribbit."

"Hello! My name is Melissa Shield and my quirk is called Stockpile. It gives me the power to improve my physical abilities to certain amount of power. As of now, I am only able to control ten percent of Stockpile. If I go beyond my limit, their will be severe consequences like my bones breaking." 'Interesting,though, it is weird that she can only control ten percent. Do you have any information about her quirk Kaiya?'. 'Yes, actually I do. First, the actual name of it is One For All. What she said was true, but their is one thing she didn't mention, is that it is passed down from generation to generation. Each user is even stronger than the last. And it seems that she was also born quirkless, like you. She was given her quirk by the number one pro hero, All Might.' 'Hmm, so her quirk was given to her by All Might? This is very interesting, though, we should definitely not tell anyone about the fact that we know because it can lead to serious problems', 'Agreed.'