Chapter 4: The King

Chapter 4

A/N: I've found a cool logo for Axuko <3. And if you like, you can see a Star Wars scene here (Sidious is casting as King Skull whoop whoop). Anyway, this is a very important chapter :P

Captured and handcuffed by Prince Izhitha and his guards, Gerard, Cesc and Andres were brought to the third floor of the Green Section. Two soldiers standing in front of iron-studded vault door of the throne room couldn't stop scrutinizing Prince Izhitha's new hostages, until Prince Izhitha cocked an eye at one of them, leaving him stuttering, "Wh...what can I do for you, your majesty?"

"I would like to see Father King," said Izhitha, "and I would like to send these people to him."

Cesc gulped at what he had heard. Seeing the King wasn't any better than being hunted down by unknown creatures. They were more likely to be executed after that.

"Bring them in!" A deep voice ordered from inside the room. The soldiers screeched open the door and let them in, before they closed it back again.

"Good boy, Izhitha... You may leave the room now," The King ordered as he perched on the throne in the middle of the room.

"Yes my majesty!" Izhitha marched out of the room. So there were only the Spaniards, the King, and some guards left inside the room.

The room was enormous. Colourful but sinister lights lit up every corner inside. In the middle there was a huge light green pillar and in front was the throne, surrounded by five blue pillars. On the white marble floor, a black sign of Axuko was printed. The King appeared to be petrifying, only his red, flaring eyes were seen under the dark shadow of his black hood.

"Tie them onto the blue pillars!" Gripping on his staff, the King ordered again but with a thunderous tone. The guards grabbed the Spaniards' arms and tied them onto three of the pillars with the similar strange ropes when they were caught in the debris, "Guards, you may leave now."

Callously, he turned to the Spaniards, "Three of you only? I've heard that there are more human survivors."

"Wha...what do you mean by 'still surviving'?" Andres stammered, "We have no idea what's happening, really. Our plane crashed. We were kidnapped. And now we arrived to a place we have never known. Please just take us back to where we belong."

"Where you belong? You mean Earth?" The King snickered, "It was destroyed hours ago. Your plane has been extremely lucky to avoid the destruction but still the wing was struck by our last missile. You crash landed on the ruined ground and were knocked out by us. Of course you don't know anything! You guys are the only survivors."

"You mean... the people...the cities...are all..." No, this is not a prank after all, and nothing can be as bad as that... Cesc thought, "Cescky, that's my boy!" All he heard was his father's encouraging voice. Run to papa, he told himself, as an embrace from two warm arms hugged him tight like he could never escape from him, "You scored the winning goal for the school, didn't you?"

He was the first to break down, while the others remain flabbergasted. He had tried to stop it, but his mind was still filled with joyful memories with his father. No, they are lost, and can never become joyful anymore... His heart wrenched, eyes couldn't stop his own tears from the outflow.

"Yes, dork! All destroyed," Annoyed at Cesc, the King rolled his eyes, "A moment ago, you got everything you need, and suddenly you got nothing left on you. Yes! Finally someone understands my feeling."

"But why did you destroy our planet? And what happened to your past?" Gerard asked, trying to stay calm.

"I can choose not to answer the latter. I can only say that a long time ago, our planet, Axuko, has been destroyed by meteorites. Earth is the reason why those meteorites came, so we planned for revenge. Also, it is a great place for us to relocate as it is the only planet that has sufficient amount of oxygen. That's why your planet is chosen."