one

Supervisory Special Agent Derek Morgan walked through the doors of the BAU and headed towards his desk to leave his belongings before heading to the small kitchen where he planned on getting himself a cup of coffee

Supervisory Special Agent Derek Morgan walked through the doors of the BAU and headed towards his desk to leave his belongings before heading to the small kitchen where he planned on getting himself a cup of coffee. Unfortunately, he was interrupted halfway through.

"We got a case." Agent Jennifer Jareau called the agents so they could discuss the case in the meeting room. "It's a bad one." She confessed with a worried look on her face.

Derek sighed as he walked with his colleagues and sat down at the round table. He hadn't slept to well the night before and didn't had enough coffee to endure this next case.

A sound of rushed footsteps could be heard from the room. The person was definitely wearing heels. When all of the agents were accommodated, Penelope Garcia walked in the room. The technical analyst who was usually with a smile on her face was now carrying a worried and disgusted look.

"Where we headed today?" SSA David Rossi asked as he leaned in his seat as the blonde analyst gave away the case documents.

"Chicago." JJ stated. She had read the case file earlier and even though she was familiar with cases like this she couldn't help but feel horrified.

Derek shaked his head. Hating going back to his hometown for something so horrible as a case.

"The town of the best pizza in the country is facing a serial killer. In the past month three women were found dead in their own homes." Garcia said as she tried to put the images on the flat screen, with no success. "Why isn't this working." She asked before trying to bang the remote control on the table.

"Why don't we try not breaking government propriety." Emily Prentiss held Garcia's hand, stopping her from shattering the control.

"Alright, you can look on your papers then. And, if needed, I have some cute Fiona, the hippo, photos on my cellphone, just in case." She sighed and continued to try and make the remote work as JJ continued to present the case.

"The first two victims were found a day after the murders took place. But, the last victim, Caitlin Hargrove, managed to call 911 before she was brutally murdered." Suddenly the remote started to work again and a photograph showed up.

Derek Morgan wasn't completely paying attention, he hadn't had his morning coffee yet. But then, he could had sworn he heard her name.

"What did you just said?" Derek asked his friend and colleague as he looked up to the screen. He then blocked out everything Penelope and everyone else was discussing. He couldn't stop looking at the photograph on the screen. Her photograph. She was smiling, her usual smile, so bright it could outshine the sun. The smile she would give him when they woke up in the morning as she would roll around in bed, trying to make courage to stand up. The smile she would get when he called her little flower. That smile. And he almost smiled back to her, like it wasn't a photograph and she was actually there.