Chapter 1: Leaving

Chapter 1:

You useless mage!!!! Why did you enter this guild when you are so weak?!! Natsu said shouting at the blonde.Your the one who brought me in! Lucy while resisting the pain.You were just a replacement for Lisanna! Natsu shouted as he kicked Lucy in the stomach.R-replacement? Lucy said while catching her breath.Yeah duh! Lisanna smirked at Lucy and clinging onto Natsu.Lisanna stop it!! Your hurting her! Mirajane shouted at Lisanna.Who cares onii-san? She is weak and useless! Lisanna said still smirking at Lucy.Lucy now w your out of the team,Natsu said to Lucy.Why? Lucy asked.Because your weak and useless,Natsu answered.Stop it guys! Solid Script Magic Cage!! Levy casted a cage on Natsu and Lisanna.Hey!! Natsu and Lisanna said in unison.Is Lucy-san okay? Juvia said worriedly.Why are friendly to me Juvia? Lucy said while trying to stand up.Juvia agrees to Lov- Lucy-san as a friend now.Hey get us outa here! Natsu shouted inside of the cage.Thats it! I open thee gate of the twins Gemini!! Lucy said summoning Gemini.Gemini immediately turned into Lucy and started casting a spell.Urano Metria!! Lucy casting a spell.It almost damaged the guild.What happened here?! Master said worryingly.I casted a spell master...Lucy answered.Get me outta here!!!! Natsu still screaming.Fine! Levy said annoyed.Master can I talk to you in your office? Lucy asked.Of coarse my child! Master answered Lucy.Master I want you to erase my guild mark pleas.Lucy asked master.Why? Master said.Don't tell anyone about this.Lucy said to the master.Of coarse my child.Master replied.

______________________________________________

So How Was My Story??

It was a bit short...

Hope Ya Like It!!💎💎💎💎