Being Marker by a werewolf Chapter 1

Bella's POV

What a glorious day it is,the sun is shinning and there's no cloud for miles and it might get a little hot it's a good thing I'm in the forest and there's a lake near by so I can go swimming if I want to. There's been rumours of some noise around the village or something.

Suddenly I hear a stick snap, I look around instantly looking for where the sound come from.

All of a sudden I hear a growl its ok Bella it's ok I kept telling myself that everything is ok suddenly I'm tackled to the ground and something heavy is in top of me it's hard to breath down here.

I can feel something sniffing me I look at the corner of my eye oh my gosh it's a werewolf I instantly scream hoping someone can hear but I'm wrong suddenly I feel darkness coming over and start to feel tired the last thing I remember is looking into Blue eyes before blacking out.

Jayden's POV

After I've watched this girl come into the forest I watched her closely seeing what she was doing she has a basket with her and looks like she's going to get supplies.

I look at the girl she looked around 18 years old I was 20 she has reddish brown hair and is wearing a silky pink dress with boots and has her hair tied back in a pony tail. I wonder where she is from, I wonder.... suddenly I have a rush through my body.. is it what I think it is could this be the girl that I've been looking I sniff her she has a rose scent yes this is the girl I've been looking for the 1 who is my mate and shall marked.

I take her to the nearest cave looks like it might rain soon better get to shelter before it starts to rain. Looks like a storm is coming and a bad 1 too. I'm thinking of making a pillow and a blanket out if something to keep her warm but the only way to do that is to turn into my human form.

Better get to it.

Making a blanket and a pillow didn't take log but to make it was a bit hard since there wasn't much in or around the cave but I was able to make something's to keep her warm looks like the storm is going to hit soon. So I good while till it hits,might as well take a sleep till the storm goes past I wonder if the lovely girl beside me is afraid of storms I hope she wakes up soon.

Bella's POV

"Ugh my head hurts so much.... but why do I feel so warm am I back at home did dad and mum find me??.

So many questions ran through my head I need a drink I lifted my arm to see if there was a cup near me but all I felt when u moved my hand was smooth and muscly body.

I insanely open my eyes to see what Is beside I look to see what it is and what it is nearly mad me scream I whimpered a little which made the wolf wake up and looking it directly in his eyes I see blue eyes I've never seen anything like it. Then all of a sudden a loud noise come from outside which scared the sh*t out of me. The wolf beside for closed making me cuddle up in his fur which was warm and soft instantly feel asleep again hearing nothing around me.