Being marked by a werewolf By Livirocks

Chapter 5

Jaydons POV
Something doesn't feel right.... see when your a werewolf you can sense things around you and right now something doesn't feel right.

I opened my eyes,it was still dark,I looked down and saw Bella still fast asleep well since she's a normal person she wouldn't be able to sense anything different.

I tried to shift out from being against the tree,I didn't want Bella to wake up. Bella the way she says my name, it flicks off her tongue like eating a Sunday, I would to get a rate of that tongue.

Stop Jaydon why would a normal human want to be with you than again, she's got nice curves and lovely looking lips--

He was interrupted by the sound of some dangerous coming he could feel it. He needed to move or something would happen. Being as shift and quiet he grabbed Bella gently without waking her up.

Thinking quick on his feet he shifted into a werewolf,grabbed her by his mouth, and pulled her onto his back.

Running as quick as he could,getting as faraway as he could, he needed to get Bella out of the area.

A few hours later....

"Bella..."

"Bella.."

"Bella wakeup, you need to get up please"

I opened my eyes, looking around me, we were at a quiet stream, how did we get here I don't remember sleeping here. It was morning.

"How did we get here? I don't remember being here last night."

"Well about that, Bella I need to talk to you about something".

"Ok"

"Well I'm a werewolf, and when your a werewolf you can sense if something doesn't feel right I can sense it, well you see last night, I woke up and something didn't feel right so I got us here"

He wasn't going to tell her about the dirty thoughts he had been thinking about while she was sleeping.

Bella stared at him, she couldn't believe what she was hearing, a werewolf was sitting right in front of her.

She felt like she was going to faint.

"A werewolf, please tell me your joking"

"Listen, Bella I know that I haven't known you for very long, but I feel like I can trust you so what I'm going to do is let you go back to your village, but if you tell anyone, I can easily find you because of your scent".

She was shocked, she could see her dad and her mum, her friend Sophie.

"Your going to let me go, I promise not to tell anyone".

"Ill take you back to your village later tonight, but for now I have for a few plans that we can do, firstly getting breakfast".

Right at the exact moment Bella's stomach growled, she looked at him in embarrassment, it was going to be a long day.