Scar's attack

It was morning and Kion had just got up. He went to the lair to meet the rest of the guard. Kion was the first to arrive. Fuli arrived in the lair next. Beshte was next to arrive. Bunga suddenly jumped off Beshte's back and lands in the water. The water splashes Fuli and she yells "Bunga!" "Oops sorry, Fuli," apologized Bunga. Ono was the last to arrive. He flew in through a hole above the lair. "So is everyone ready for morning patrol?" asked Kion ."Yep!" they all replied. The lion guard walks their usual route for morning patrol. Suddenly, they hear a scream "Aah!" What's that, Ono? Ono flies up and takes a look. "Hapana! The outlanders are attacking Big Springs with hyenas on the left, crocs in front, jackals on the right, Ushari, Kenge and the skinks is at the back and vultures on top!" Ono shouts. "Heyvi kabisa, we'd better stop them, quick!" said Kion. "Till the Pride Lands end, Lion guard defend!" they shout.

They arrive at the scene and asked the hippos if anyone was hurt

They arrive at the scene and asked the hippos if anyone was hurt. Luckily nobody did. Bunga jumps onto Cheezi's head and guides him into a tree. He then jumps onto Chungu and guides him into a rock. They both fell to the ground. Kion pins Janja down and lets out a growl. Fuli pins Rei Rei down and lets out a growl too. Beshte sends the crocs and the other jackals flying. Ono pecks any one of the fallen ones who try to get up. At last, Kion roared at them and they got blown back to the Outlands. "This must be Scars plan, " said Kion. "I want everyone to meet in the lair at noon."