Chapter 1: The Accident

Kriiiiing! the sound of bell echoed through the corridor

Clarence's POV

"Oh shoot! I'm so late, I'm so late! I have to hurry", I keep running and running when suddenly someone came out of nowhere. I bumped into him. There's  something strangely familiar about him.  Brown and curly hair, cute nose, short, brown eyes......"Belson?".

"Clarence?! What the hell are you doing here?!,he said to me.

"Belson?! Is that really you?! Oh my god I miss you so much! I thought I would never see you again" I said while I tackled him

"What the hell?! Get of me Clarence! I. have. to. go. somewhere!", he said while letting me go."And aren't you late?"he said. I just realized it and i stood up,"See you again later" and gave him a smile.

Belson's POV

"What the hell? Why is he here? Tch!" i said while realizing i might have been blushing the whole time." Whatever! I just hope he's not my classmate". I checked my schedule and find my first period,English.

Clarence's POV

I entered my class and realize thankfully I'm not late 'cause Ms. Jackson, my English teacher can be a little feisty. I sat on my seat
. And if you're thinking if Jeff and Sumo are in the same school as me? Yes, yes they are. And they sitting next to me right now. "Hey guys! You will never believe what I'm gonna tell you right now" i said to them

"What now Clarence? Did you see miss baker again? Or a winged chipmunk? 'Cause i told you it's a flying squirrel" jeff said while reading a book. Sumo didn't said anything he just keep staring at jeff. I've always known that Sumo got a big crush at Jeff. But Jeff doesn't know.

"No guys! It's not a winged chipmunk!

"I just said it's not a winged chipmunk it's a flying squirrel!" He said while sumo laughed.

"Jeez Jeff okay, though i saw Mr. Chase's toupee falling off when I was running but never mind that! I saw Belson!.

"What?", Jeff said while putting down he's book. Even Sumo stopped laughing. "Clarence are you sure about that?" Sumo asked. "Yeah I bumped into him when i was running". Jeff was about to say something when Ms. Jackson step into class with someone. It was Belson. "I told you guys", i whispered to Jeff. He just rolled his eyes. Our eyes met and i smiled to him, he looked away i saw a tint of red across his cheeks.

Belson's POV

What the...why is he here?, We're in the same class? Come on. "Good morning class, this is your new class mate. Belson would you like introduce yourself?", Ms. Jackson asked. "Yeah, fine, Hi my name is Belson Noles and I just moved here",he said followed by a long pause."Okay! You can have the sit behind him(she's talking about Clarence)",she said breaking the silence. I sat on my seat behind Clarence. Then he looked at me and smile. I looked at him blushing. It's been a while since I last saw that smile.