Chapter 8

Cry's PoV

it's that thing again after i knew that Felix is the one i'm bullying guilt flow through me...

USELESS PIECE OF SHIT

Stop!!! stop it!!!

YOU HURT HIM DIDN'T YOU??? NOW I GET IT, NOW I GET WHY HE FORGOT YOU EASILY!! MWAHAHAHA!!!!

please make it stop!!! i know that he didn't forgot me for fuck sake it's been 8 years!!!!

what if he really forget me?? what would i do to make him remember me???

wait what if he did it on purpose!? what is he really forget me?? because i was a loser, because i ruin his life that's why he go back in Sweden..

*phone rings*

it's Claire calling...

"Cry?"

"Help me" that's all i say after that everything went black.

Claire's PoV

Bruises, Cuts, Tears, glass shattered on the floor as i saw Cry laying unconcious in his bed i try not to panic but blood was flooding on the floor, writings were made on the wall, I'm losing it, but i have to be strong for him

"Claire you shouldn't be here" Mother said as i watch sleeping Cry on the hospital bed , tears falling down on my eyes seeing the one i love suffer like that while Felix's knows nothing because his memories are still in Marzias hands. Yes, I'm the only one who knows what really happened the day Felix's and his family flight back to Sweden, My father is the pilot and he survived , there were only 3 people who survive in that crash and that is Felix, his mother and my dad. Since Marzias family is so rich, that they paid the doctors to erase his memory and replace it with new one so he'll totally forgot Cry. It's not just an amnesia Felix had.. i know all the info since Marzia is my friend and little did she know i am the girlfriend of the one who bullied Felix. i cry and cry until my eyes sore.. it's been 2 week and Cry is not waking up, and i only have 3 weeks to tell him the truth, I am dying... I have a sick that even doctors don't know how to treat me. and my sick is unidentified. i don't wanna die seeing Cry like this.

"Cry please wake up, I need you" i whisper to him

-----------------------

Cry's PoV

"Cry please wake up, I need you" i hear a familiar voice in my head, why do i have to wake up?? i'm totally awake, i'm happy with Felix now that he remember me and i also told him what i feel that i hide for a very long time... if this is a dream please don't wake me up.

"Ryan??" Felix said and hug me

"Yes??" i said and hug him back

"Please wake up and save me" Felix said i quickly pull out from the hug and i see a kid Felix in front of me his body is full of blood ,

"What happened??" i ask, i cover my mouth in fear

"Save me, the only girl that can save you, US is dying.." what?? who?? i....

"Cry i don't wanna leave this planet without seeing you awake" Claire.. it's Claires voice..... her voice was full of pain, she's very depressed, dying?? leaving the planet?? what i don't understand..

"Wake up and I'll wait for you" Felix said and hug me and kiss me on my lips then BOOM!! thunderstorm...

-------------------

"Cry! you're awake!!" Russ exclaim pulling me in for a hug. i look around me but i didn't see Claire.

"Claire, where is she??" i asks then Red started to cry

"sh-she--" Russ calm her down

"She's being operated right now, she really want to live Cry.. She wants to be with you" Scott replied

"What happened???" i asked then started to panicked i walk out the door to find her but doctors stop me

"50/50, that's her chance of surviving , doctors don't know what her sick is, she felt depressed after that incident where you tried to rape her, she cut herself and even try to kill herself, Cry she changed, seeing you is the only thing to keep her sane, even here in hospital she try to kill herself by jumping off the building but when doctors inject her something to make her asleep , then when she woke up she forgot about that" Scott explained.

I was freeze for a moment that thing happened to me too. no. no. Mad! didn't taken her over..

"She's always saying that if she will never have you, she'd rather die" Russ added

"That's not the Claire i know may-maybe she is possessed but she will never say that" Red mumbled

we hear a knock on the doo and doctors came in looking for me and he said that i must go in Claire's room

------

We enter in her room and didn't like what we saw. Claire is full of bruisies in her body and cuts, some were new and some were old.. then her mom handled me her diary , her mom is crying so Red calmed her

-------

it was like when she's 8 but she continue it until in present

Dear diary,

I don't feel like going out today after i go in Cry's house his father was there but he's not, his father told me that i should wait for him, he offered me a food and drink then after that i can't feel my body, Cry's father stroke her hand through my hair and he said that they are so smooth then he put my clothes off, i cried and cried then suddenly i felt a hard punch on my stomach then i fell asleep suddenly i woke up in my room, my whole body hurts.. i don't know why. i had hard time walking Papa notice it and he asks me what happened then i told him about what Cry's papa did to me and Papa started to Cry i don't know why, after that he spent most of his time in the plane, made my mom really depressed cause she really missed Papa then Cry's father do that thing over and over and over... (let's jump down when she's 17 okay??) it's my 17 birthday and we celebrate my birthday in London, then when we went back home i was so tired and there's a great thunderstorm that time, electricity went out and i saw a huge man figume and he start to pin me on the bed he covered my mouth so i can't shout for help then he started raping me.... that was the time i really felt dirty.. i told my Papa what happened, he got really mad and go in Cry's Fathers house my Papa is holding a gun then he shot Cry's Father i was hiding in the car that time.. then i saw a Guy wearing a mask then he grab the gun in my Papa's hand then he shot my Papa not more that once but thrice.i lost the sanity i have and want to take revenge to that bastard.. so i moved in a new school where i thought the killer is studying there I saw the masked guy who killed my Papa but before i will do my revenge. I fell inlove with him.. and that was the day i found the love of my life.