6.0

Kaimon

  "See I don't know, how to explain it" I said to Rose as she put some random as face mask on my face. She hummed in response as I let out a stressed sigh.

"Boy just talk until you feel like you got your point across" she started making me nod slowly. I flinched as she almost poked my fucking eye out.

"Okay so, I think I'm a fucking catch- like why when messing with me would you need another bitch. Like yeah maybe I'm a bit of a looker and tend not to get into relationships but if I'm fucking you I think you should only fuck me"

"Kaimon who are you talking about?" My eyes opened and we held a stare for a moment and then she let out a laugh. "Egypt?" I gave her a small nod. "Wait a minute, you want him to leave layanna? So you can leave him?" She clapped her hands as she laughed making it louder. I pushed her backwards so she fell over her nightstand.

"Bitch I'm just saying, he be acting real scary a nigga can never get his nut in"

"He be acting scary cause he don't wanna get caught" rose pointed out.

"Okay, that bitch ain't scary" I pouted as now we were waiting for them to dry. Rose was still finding all of this amusing as if I was joking anywhere in the conversation.

"Kaimon i fucking love you, but your brain confuses me" she said tapping my head. "I mean it's like you want him to risk everything even more then he is,question his sexuality but all you finna give him is sex— you don't even be nice to ya fuck buddies" I thought for a moment and found no lies so I stayed quiet only letting my bottom lip plump out.

"So imma need to forget that boy, cause ion need to have wet dreams bout someone who fucks my sister" I said in disgust.

"Jangmi, jangmi" her mother called, it was her name in Korean and I'm pretty sure her mother is Korean or she just fucking with me.

" yes poyu dongmul ?" She called back answering her mother but the small Korean women opened the door looked me up and down.

"Kaimon you stay and eat?" She asked I checked the time it was 3 pm.

"No ma'am I gotta watch my neighbors kids for money" I explained and she smiled.

"Great man, like kids- jangmi! You make husband yet?"

"Mom! You know we're just friends" rose said her face getting red.

"Jangmi grow hair— look like kaimon with no hair! Your dad be home at five, dinner at six" she said before walking out. I was holding in a laugh that as soon as she shut the door came out.

"Bitch said you look like Me" I snickered and she swatted my hand. "But maybe imma take yo advice, imma just pick up more hours of work or something" I explained cracking my neck . It was now time for us to wash the face mask off and after I felt fresh as hell. I said my goodbyes and went back to the house. I knocked on the neighbors door, her son wanted to be in the military and she couldn't afford a boot camp so now I'm a military nigga.  I knocked on the door and Ms.Dayla fine ass opened the door, she was a stripper and lord knows I wanted her ass on my shit. "Oh look whose here Yusuf!" She called back as she buttoned up her jacket.

   "I picked up shifts at the dinner this afternoon, His dad gonna pick him up around 7- is 3 hours an okay camp?" She asked a bit confused. "Just make him work out and yell— that's what they do I think, I watched videos last night in between dances" she said as she was rushing to put her earrings in. "YUSEF!" She screamed and down came the ten year old boy.

  "Ma you said I couldn't go to no away camp because they touch people" he said a sad expression. His mother gave me a side glance as I parted my lips a bit at the excuse she gave him, it made sense but I was just broke.