The New Alpha

~chapter 2~

The next day when Shadow woke up everyone was sleeping. So he went hunting for food when everyone wakes up they will have something to eat, Shadow thought.

So Shadow walked around looking for food then, he saw a crocodile in the water. He crept down and pounced! But the crocodile wanted to fight back so they went deep and deep into the water. Then he killed it! But he was running out of air.

When he came out of the water Shadow dragged the 100 ft crocodile to his clan. When he came to the clan with the crocodile no one was awake still.

Shadow wondered to himself why is everyone still sleeping I've been gone for like an hour? So he went into the food pile den and saw everyone inside.

They looked at the 100 ft crocodile and they said put it in the pile. Then the wolves said "have you heard about the

news"! No Shadow said. Everyone started to whisper to each other then they turned back at me. The...the...the Alpha is dead and we need a new one, Lily pad said😭.

Who is it, have you decided? Everyone said no not yet. Maybe you can be our new alpha Shadow. Then everyone said ya,ya,ya.

Umm I guess so, I can be your new Alpha. Then everyone started to cheer Ya!