Twenty Three.

I finally turn on my phone and I see that I have 300 missed calls from Calum.

And 60 from Luke and my Mother.

I just decide to go to sleep, Thomas was still sleeping. I just couldn't sleep so I called Harry, it was like 1 or 2 in the morning.

The phone was ringing..

"Hello?" Harry said all huskily

"It's me Jade...I'm sorry if I woke you up"

"No it's alright but whatsupp?"

"I can't sleep.."

"Aw why?"

"I just can't even if I try"

"Aww I can sing you a song through the phone if you want to?"

"Alright"

"Don't let me go, don't let me go cause I'm tired of sleeping alone.

Don't let me go

Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone"

He sang so sweetly and huskily, it actually made me kind of drift to sleep.

Then I said...

" That *yawn* did help thank you so much Hazza"

"Welcome Jay sweet dreams"

"*yawn* goodnight Haz"

I said as I hung up, I went to sleep. I just couldn't stop thinking about Calum. I fell asleep but I kept thinking about him.

I feel like a bitch now.

I took Thomas away from Calum, I left and without telling him where I was going. I took him away from his son.

Wow I feel like a real douche.

*next day*

I woke up and saw it was 5 in the morning and my phone started vibrating.

It was ringing.

I saw all groggily who it was and it read 'Calum💕' he was calling me at first I was gonna ignore the call. But then I thought I shouldn't, I shouldn't be so harsh on him.

Then I answered saying...

"Hello?"

"JADE! thank goodness! are you ok?how is Thomas?where are you?"

"Calum...I'm fine and so is Thomas, at the moment I can't tell you where I am but just know we are fine" I said calmly.

"Jade...come back please"

"Calum I need time and space to think I am sorry I left like that and I am sorry I took you away from Thomas...I just can't no more...giveme space please"

".....I need to see you please, I need your presence, I need your touch, your laugh, your smile, your embrace, just you"

"I can't Calum...just promise me not to do anything bad to yourself please"

"Ok" he said sniffling.

"I'm so sorry" I said as I felt my throat closing up with guilt.

"I understand...I just need to see you and hold you"

"I have to go....

"Bye, see ya"

"See ya"

And I hung up, I started crying as I ended the call. I started to tear because why did my life have to be like this instead of a normal life.

Why so much suffering, this love that me and Calum have has come with a great amount of suffering.

I get up and see Thomas is still sleeping and I take a quick shower, and put on my ballet garments, and take my car and go to the old dance studio I used to teach.

I go to the place and see my old dance teacher and says ,that I can use the studio because she doesn't have a class today.

I put bittersweet by Ellie Goulding, and I start dancing and I dance with such passion, and my old teacher see's me and admires my movement.

And then when the song ends she tells me...

"I remember when you first danced to this song...you were dating this guy named Calum, he did this choregraphy with you....it was beautiful the love that the both of you portrayed was just remarkable"

She said almost in like a breathtaking tone. I then said...

"I ask myself this question....why does one have to suffer so much in love? why can't things go right?"

"Suffering makes your love grow stronger"

She said i really did think she was correct because the more I see or hear Calum cry and beg, it makes me realize how much I need him and love him.

I quickly changed and went to my car and started the car and went home. I get home and I see a car and I say to myself...

"Great my Mom found me..."

Then I open the house door and saw....