Good Life Of Mine.

Hello. My name is Alfred Mantour. And I've been alive for over 3000 years. But I am no werewolf, I am no Vampire, the curse I've been given is much different. More disturbing. It's nothing like the books you've read or the movies you've watched. My curse destroyed my life and not enhance it. I've been hidden away from puplic eye for quite some time now. I think it's time to reveal the truth that your government has been hiding from you. I'm gonna start from the very begining. From my very first time I saw my wife.

         It was during summer when I first saw her. She was beautful. Wearing her green dress with her blue eyes. I never saw anyone this beautiful in my life. Her beauty was unbelievable. I was to damn nervous though because she was surounded by guards for hire. I looked back down at my bread which I've made back at my farm. I was disapointed thinking I don't have a chance with her until I saw a metal hand on my booth. I looked up to see one of her guards. I was getting nervous at this point.

"Excuse me sir I don't mean to bother you, But my employer wishes to speak with you." I kinda figured he was only messing so I told him I don't know anything about anyone so I looked back down. He walked away and I just went on minding my own business. Until another voice came up.

"I'm surprised in your actions by not approaching me like other men do." I look up to see who said it and it was her... I couldn't believe my eyes.

"I felt like you needed your space." I replied trying to not embarrass myself.

"I do need my space but when I see a merchant looking at me the way you were... I figured you would go up to me and offer some of your bread like most of them do. For a free kiss that is" She said with a giggle. I giggled along not really knowing what to do. "I'm not that type of merchant.. I'm the type of guy that learned from my brother to not mess with a women with guards around her." I joked with her which caused her to laugh. It just sparked on from there. I found out her name was Scarlett. She was beautiful. We got married only a year after we met. We had 2 beautful young children. Johanna and Brendan, they we're my little angels.

         It was only seven years after I got married Brendan was 5 and Johanna was 6. It was a normal night and It happened to be my 29th birthday. I could ask for nothing less than spending time with my beautiful family until I heard a crash. I got up and looked out the window and saw nothing but smoke. I heard one of my cows shriek so I got up and got my crossbow my brother gave to me.. It had the power of a gun from the civil war. I went outside with my crossbow at my waist and I went to the fenced in area where my cows were to see a sight that no one was meant to see.

         It was a giant dragon type beast eating the insides of the cow. I looked at it in horror. Not wanting to believe my eyes. I closed them trying to block out the sight and telling myself It's not real. When I opened my eyes. It was looking straight at me as it growled. I raised my crossbow to my shoulder to start aiming. As soon as I do so it starts running at me at full speed. I was able to get one shot in it's eye but that wasn't enough. It rammed me through the wall of my house where my family looked at it and screamed in horror. I yelled at them to run and they did not hesitate. They ran upstairs but the beast followed them. It followed them upstairs. I got up as fast as I could as I heard them screaming in pain. I got up to see my wife in its arms as it broke her neck and tore her head off.

         "NOOOOO!!" I yelled as I lifted up my crossbow and shot at it's throat as It started to pounce. It hit me but it bounced off as it just scrambled on the floor for air. It scratched my chest in the process. I weakily got up and shot it in the eye again causing it to slowly die along side me. I fainted thinking this was my time. Thinking I lived my life. Thinking I'm gonna go to heaven.

         The next day I woke up thinking it was all a dream. Until I saw several guards at my house. They were carrying off the body and When I tried to get up I fell making a thump causing all of them to look at me. 

         "What...What....What happened here...?" I asked weakily as one of them walked up to me and said.

         "You are under arrest for murdering your family." I looked on in pure horror as he said that. "I didn't do It... " I beg and pleaded with them as several of them were grabbing me as I tried fighting back. I managed to throw all of the guards tackling me off before one came from behind and knocked me out.

        To Be Continued

Next Chapter. Execution turned into a massacre