part 3

Part 3- you move to Atlanta beside justin bieber what will happen?

**************************************************************

you finished unpacking your bags and organizing your room. so you take a little rest and go to your balcony. your looking up at the sky, when you here a voice down below, it was a familiar voice to.    :"yn" its Ryan. YN: oh hey Ryan:) Ryan: Sorry for disturbing you but i was wondering if you would like to come and kick a ball around with us again? :p YN: yeah sure let me just go ask my mom alright? i will be right back . Ryan: that's fine i will be right here. you go to your moms room and ask if you could go play some soccer with some new friends you made, she said yes but to be back around dinner time.

while your asking mom to go play some soccer Justin goes out to his balcony and sees Ryan down below. Justin: hey Ryan what are you doing down there?  (confused) Ryan: oh just waiting for "yn" to see if she is allowed to play some soccer with me christian and Chaz, want to come? Justin: yeah sure man be right down. Ryan: okay

you come back. YN: I'm allowed. be right down alright. Ryan: alright. when you get down to Ryan you see another figure standing beside him, when you got a little closer you realized it was Justin.  YN: oh hey Justin? Justin: hey "yn". Ryan: oh you two know each other? Justin: yes, we have Ryan i always say hi to my new cute neigh-boor:) you sat there blushing, you could help it. Justin Drew Fringing Bieber just called you cute i mean who wouldn't blush:p Ryan: alright ..well we got to go christian and Chaz are waiting for us.

when you guys got they Christian and Chaz said hey to you and fist pumped Ryan and Justin. awe Justin look at him, hes SO hot and he called me cute!! you couldn't get over the fact that he called you cute you just couldn't!

Ryan and chaz were the team chaptians. Ryan picked me and Justin and chaz got christian it was kinda an un fair advantaged with the UN even number of people we had, but whatever.

you played till around about 6. your mom would be worrying about you know its almost dinner time.

YN: hey Ryan, um i got to go, my mom is probably worrying about me and plus it is almost dinner time. Ryan: um that's okay, do you want me to walk you home? YN: um no I'm fine but thank you though. Justin: "yn" i am going home right now to so i will walk with you if that's okay with you? YN: its fine with me:p

while you and Justin were walking you guys just talked about random things like birds, and the sky. it was rather amusing. it was fun though. Justin always had a way to make you laugh. just when you thought your night couldn't get any better. Justin intertwined his fingers with yours. you didn't let. you didn't want to let go. his touch and warmth was amazing , so you just let him hold your hand.

you finally reached yours and Justin's house. Justin: hey so i Had fun tonight we should do it again sometime but with just me and you? YN: yah sure id like that :p Justin: alright um here's my number text me. YN: okay.. um here's my number..4048976654 (random numbers) Justin: Okay text you later "yn". YN:alright you and Justin hugged each other goodbye. it wasn't like any other hug you had before. you started to blush. you could fell your heart beat fast as soon as he touched you. you guys end your hug and walk your separate ways. you couldn't help but blush every time you just touch or even brushed each other.

****************************************************************

hey sorry guys for posting this one up really late.!! i tried to make it good and long. hopefully you like. comment if you want another one.. or i wont make anymore:p thanks follow me on twitter to

@bieberfever9495

i changed my twitter account name :p