1 - Tenrou Island

Hello my name is Lucy Heartfilia I'm a 19 year old Celestial Mage I have 9 of the zodiac keys ( Lucy just doesn't have Capricorn's Key yet ) and I am apart of the best guild in all of earth land, Fairy Tail. These days it is really hard to get excited to go to Fairy Tail because ever sense Mira's little sister Lisanna came back from Edolus everyone just started to ignore me.... I mean I can get over that as they just got back there long lost family member back and I can forgive them for wanting to spent time with her and get caught up on lost time; The moment when they started to throw there magic at me was when they went over the line for me something that I don't think I can forgive so easily but there are still some people that still talk to me and treat me like I'm still family are these amazing people Gajeel, Wendy, Laxus, The Thunder Legion, Cana, Lily, Carla, Happy, Gramps ( Master Makarov ) and Gildarts when ever he is in the guild that is. Ever sense the guild started to throw there magic at me was when Happy started to get really attached to me and he never wants to leaves my side anymore;

I woke up this morning not really wanting to go to the guild today but I did promise Wendy that I would go and I never break a promise being a Celestial Mage in all. So I sit up and lightly shake Happy awake who was cuddling right next to me and he slowly wakes up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

" Time to wake up Happy " I say sweetly to him

" Okay " Happy says with so much sleep in his voice

" Did you want to take a bath with me? " I ask and he just nods his little head and I pick him up and make my way to the bathroom and set Happy on the sink and get the bath ready with warm water and put in my strawberry bubble bath in. Once the water was ready I took my PJ's off and got in and then Happy flew over and got in too, then I washed Happy first and once he was washed he was just relaxing in the warm water and then I started to wash my hair with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner and washed my body with my vanilla body wash. When the water was getting a little colder I made sure Happy had his eyes closed this time sense he's more awake when I got out and wrapped myself in my fluffy pink towel and then then I got Happy out and put him in his small blue fluffy towel. I walked over to the sink and sat Happy on the counter while I brushed my teeth and hair while Happy was drying him self off and once he was dried he flew back to laying in the bed. I walked out of the bathroom and looked through my closet and I put on my black skinny jeans with my brown belt and my light blue short sleeve shirt and I put my key's and whip on my belt walked over to my door and put my knee high brown boots on.

" Come on Happy lets get to the guild " I ask holding my arms open for him and he says " Aye Sir " and then flew into my arms and I made my way out the door and made my way to the guild while holding Happy the whole way there. When we got to the guild I walked right over to Laxus, Gajeel's and Lily's table.

 I was so happy when everyone stopped trowing magic at me two weeks ago. Because that's when Gajeel and Laxus made me there kin.... If you don't know what that is.... A kin is basically like a sibling to a dragon slayer but much much deeper the most important thing to a dragon slayer is there kin and mate and the day after we made the bond when I walked into the guild one day and everyone was throwing there magic at me and both dragons slayers were there and when they saw what was happening, Laxus shocked everyone really badly and Gajeel used is Iron Dragon Roar on them too. So after that day everyone knew not to mess with me when ever they are here or with me which now and days there both with me or just one of them is always with me.  

( Authors Note: Laxus was never kicked of the guild in this story ) 

When I got to the table Laxus slid out and I went in the middle between Laxus and Gajeel sense they always like it when I sit in the middle they never let me sit on the outside seat sense they don't trust anyone in the guild around me anymore. The only people they trust is everyone that still talks to me and treats me like family, while Happy was sitting in my lap.