Greek Gods in High School

A few stripes of light shone into the room. Artemis was the first to wake up. She jumped out of bed and pulled the curtains away. 'Get up get up get up, we shouldn't be late on the first day!' she shouted.

Aphrodite yawned and stretched her arms. 'Sweetie, can you not?' she said in a tired voice. 'We have like, two hours to get to school.' 'Ye-hes, but we have to be there on time,' said Artemis, 'because we have to get a good place in the classes!' 'No, we have to sit in the back, so that we can chat,' Aphrodite said. 'Can you all shut up?' Athene suddenly asked, yawning. 'I'm trying to sleep here. Be quiet.' 'Excuse you?' Artemis answered. 'We have-' she looked at her watch, which she always wore, even in bed - 'exactly 1 hour and 52 minutes to get to school, travel included, and with the time Aphrodite does her hair and make up, we'll have to hurry!' Athene shook her head. 'No we don't. We can leave without Aphrodite, can't we?' Artemis grinned. That was a good one. Aphrodite couldn't drive and she Athene always picked her up.

'Okay, okay, I'll get up,' Aphrodite muttered. 'But don't you dare leave me here.'

An hour later the girls sat in Athene's car, on their way to Olympus High School. Hera was there already. She was kissing Zeus, her boyfriend. But it wasn't a cute romance, because everyone knew Zeus constantly cheated on her, even Hera herself did. She always got her revenge, though. It was thé source for gossip at school (which was mostly caused by Fame, the gossip queen). Then you had Poseidon, and his friends Daniel (actually his name was Dionysos, but he hated that name), Hermes and Apollo. Hades and Hephaeustus were kind of the outsiders.

There weren't really big classes at Olympus High School.

They went to the first class on that day, Physics. Athene loved it.

[A/N: I'm kinda inspirationless at this point. If I get another idea for this story I'll update it.]