Chapter One: Part 1

Locations: San Francisco, California and Treasure Island Military Operation Forwarding Base

The golden city it has never been busy this time of year because it's not Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas, New Year's nor Independence Day; it's because every civilian and even animals are evacuating! It's under quarantine and it's not because of a virus nor anything particular that cause an outbreak but something is going down and because of every hero and villain around the world, off world planets in space and other dimensions are call in action by the Legendary Main Seven that every hero and villain are known to respect them because they are very powerful. There is two reasons why the main seven, heroes and villains are in San Francisco: One help All Branches of US Military evacuating the civilians and Two is stop the threat before it comes worse and take over of not just California but entire world.

The threat is : Military made psychotic Raptors!

All US Military Branches, Main Seven, All heroes and villains using Treasure Island as a Military Operation Forwarding base for operations to stop Razor and his army of psychotic raptors. Past few days the forwarding base has changed into a Base for the Main Seven and Others as well. Some of the docks for the Gundams and Megazords and even legendary warrior robot Voltron and other docks for ships like the Decepticon Nemesis, Predator's Ship, Few Juraian's ships, Kamidake. Plus, The Island has different kind of technology such as: Dino tech, Cybertroian tech, Power Rangers, Vale of Remnant, Stark tech (You could say Pepper force him to because he is stubborn and rude to everyone), Wayne tech(Bruce trust Main Seven because Diana told him who they are and all that), Komododian tech and etc. and expect for Greek/Roman Gods because no one get along them at all but Athena, Hera, Hestia and Artemis. It's feel like second home to everyone and trust each other and get along expect for Lex Luthor, Amanda Waller, Darksied, Counselors of SHEILD, US Senators (you know why). Inside of Headquarters of the base where is a large monitior lid up of the map of San Francisco with different pictures of heroes and villians that are helping US military evacuating the Civilians who are in cars, trucks, buses; Gundams and Zords using lift carriers get to them out faster. The person or I could say dinosaur is monitoring and listening of everything of what is going on in San Francisco and his name is Male Raptor. Male Raptor Aka Mal is a living breathing Velociraptor with blue stripe on his back and he is the leader of Dinos, he is over 65 million years old and still looking young. Male raptor is 6 ft tall and 13 ft. length from his head to his tall, his clothing is blue shirt and black plants but no shoes, his claws, teeth and sickle toes are still sharp as ever. Male Raptor and over half of the Dinosaurs survived after a laptop computer came from future and don't ask me how they did it because it's long story for another time; they survived by working together and build a home on three islands and a city under the sea and using a camouflage shield keep them safe from outside world. Male Raptor and few selective Dinos went exploring outside world for over thousands years and discover lot of things and most of things is humans and supernatural beings from different places, worlds and Dimensions such as: Zordon and first Power Rangers of Eltar, Magical Fairies and Great Magical Beings from Magical Dimensions, Komododians, Transformers, different kinds of Gods and Goddesses and etc. Most of time that he and his team have to be discrete because so they won't be discovered and be experiment on by certain ones that love get their hands on Dino DNA and their technology, that is until May 1990 that a human the US President Adam Jackson discover them and want their technology but Mal denied him and told him to leave. You could say this it didn't end well because Adam want that technology and got veto from the senate and got killed by Male Raptor himself because he try steal some of the tech and didn't go well. The whole world knows and came friendly terms with them and you can say that is far I can go with it until I write story on it. As Male Raptor listening to some of the communications that are hilarious and few of them got him irritated of because they act bunch of kids or in his words hatchlings!