Chapter 24

Tonight was the night that you and Ethan went on your patrol. You had to patrol the pitch. You and Ethan went to get some weapons and then made your way to the pitch.

Once you got there you saw that it was dark and you couldn't see a thing. You got scared and you backed up. You bumped into something and then looked at it. You saw Ethan standing there looking at you with such caring eyes. "Are you scared of the dark?" He whispered/asked you.

You shocked your head at him and then looked at him. "it's not the dark I'm scared of. It's what inside of it that I am really terrified of." You told him.

(Ps. No I am not scared of the dark. Just saying. If you are. The answer me this. How come? I really do want to know I have always wondered why people are scared of the dark. I always though that if you can't see the thing then you can't be scared. So why are you scared of the dark?)

He nodded his head at you and then you both Started to look around the place. You couldn't see any zombies out there but you never know right?

After about 20 minutes of still looking around the place. You turned to Ethan and then looked at him. "Ethan did you like baseball?" You asked him in whisper which he could hear.

"How did you know?" He asked you.

You looked at him and then pointed at the baseball in his hands. Ethan is always carrying that around it was sort of like a hint right?

Anyway you looked at him waiting for an answer from him. "Yeah I do. And just because I carry this doesn't mean I like it. But you are right." He told you. You nodded at him and then looked at the baseball in his hands.

"What are you rules anyway?" You asked him.

He looked at you and then smiled a little bit. He explained everything to do with baseball. From the rules to the positions everything. But unfortunately you didn't get a word of what he was saying to you. "huh!? Well after this is all over would you...."

"No."

"What!? You don't even know what I was going to say!"

"You was going to ask me if I wanted to go and see a baseball game with you right?"

"....ok so you did know what I was going to say." You told him. You heard him laugh a little bit and then you saw that he was smiling a little bit. "but still if you have a goal then you can move passed this. What do you say?" You asked him.

"Sure. If we survive." He told you.

You smiled at him and continued to check the place. It was clear so you moved to the school as quickly as you could and then told Lawrence that there was no sign of Zombies and the pitch was ok. Then you and Ethan went to sleep.

*****************************************
Sorry for not updating guys. But yesterday I had finished my compulsory education and now I have to wait for college.

Wish me luck!!

Bye for now

To be Continued!