Chapter Five

Bianca's P.O.V
   Mal and I stand in the door way of the hair salon, watching the little girl dance, with headphones on her head. She turns and jumps when she sees us.
    "Mal! Bianca!," She says hugging us, "Is Evie here?" There's a hope glimmer of hope in her eyes.
    "I'm sorry bug. Just us," I say.
    She nods, "So what can I do for you?"
    Mal responds, "Well, being in Auradon kinda made us," she gestures to what we look like.
    Dizzy nods her head in understanding, "Yeah, cause whoever said that was okay, needs a serious talking to."
   She grabs my hand and looks at it, "Seriously?! Bubblegum pink?! You hate pink."
    "Sorry," I say sheepishly.
   She shakes her head, "No worries, I can fix it." She guides us to two chairs and pulls out nail polish remover, and purple and black nail color.
   She starts with Mal, and removes the chipped polish from her nails and then paints them purple. She let's them dry and moves to me. She dabs a cloth in remover and takes the pink off my nail.
    "So you must really like King Ben" she says.
    I'm taken back," What?"
  She raises an eyebrow, "You painted your nails pink. You never do that for anyone. Not me or Evie. So you must really like him to change your nail color and hair."
   I'm silent. She paints them black but on one nail, she paints it gold.
     Next she leads us to a salon chair. She takes out purple dye for Mal. And blue for me. By the time she's done, Mal's hair is pin straight with bangs.

And for me, she takes the bottom of my hair and dips them in bleach to get rid of some of the black

And for me, she takes the bottom of my hair and dips them in bleach to get rid of some of the black. Once it was the way she wanted it, she dips them in a dark blue hair dye. She washes my hair and dries it to reveal a different Bianca.

    We help her clean up and Mal gives her money for helping us

    We help her clean up and Mal gives her money for helping us. We are still cleaning up when I hear a voice.
     "Ello runt. You know what day it is. Hand over all the money from the register." I turn to see a pirate hat and a red beanie. Harry Hook and Schuyler Smee.
     "Aw, having fun, Harry. Hi Schuyler" I say waving my fingers.
     "Well if it isn't the traitors," Harry says, "What Auradon get boring for you?"
     "As a matter of fact, it did. It's good to be back," Mal smirks.
     Schuyler says in a hushed voice, "You know Uma's not going to give it to you."
    "Oh she doesn't have to. We're gonna take it," I smile looking at Mal to see the smirk widen.
     Harry walks up to Mal, "Give me one reason as to why I shouldn't hook you."
     "Because Uma wouldn't like it if you did it first," she glares. She takes the gum out of her mouth and puts it at the end of his father's hook. He laughs and goes towards the door but not before he puts Mal's gum in his mouth and swipes everything off the counter.
     "Wow. Still such a drama queen," I saying laughing.
   Schuyler smiles, "Yeah tell me about it."
   I go to hug her, "What are you doing hanging out with him?"
   "B, you left. And he's still my best friend," she says looking down.
   "I'm sorry. But I'm back now," I grab her hand, "and now we won't be apart."
    She glares and rips her hand from my grip, "Don't make promises you can keep Bianca. You're starting to sound like the people from Auradon." She leaves kicking a few buckets. Her dark curly hair flying behind her.
    "Hey," Mal says, "Let's go." She leads me out of the salon saying goodbye to Dizzy.

Meanwhile in Auradon

  Ben is sitting in his office looking over some papers when a knock is heard at the door.
    "Come in," he says looking at the papers still.
   The blue headed teen, Evie, walks in, "Ben."
    He looks up, "Evie." That's when he notices the look on her face. "What's wrong."
    "Ben I'm sorry." She hands him a letter. "Bianca went back to the isle with Mal."
     His heart stops, "What? Why?"
    The girl shrugs, "I don't know. But it should be in there." She hands him something. In his hand, is the ring he gave her at Coronation. He holds it tightly.
    "I have to go get her. Them," he starts moving.
    "We'll go with you," Evie says.
    "Yes! I mean only if you guys want to," he says.
    "Ben but you have to promise me something," she quietly speaks.
     "Anything."
     "Promise I won't get stuck back on there again."
     "I promise."
With that they both get ready to return to the Isle of the Lost.