Ch.9 -Snogging Scale-

October 7th, 2012

Never will I ever leave my home again. A shitload of crap happened this weekend. First we almost died because Dad almost drove off a cliff. Second, I had to share a tent with Demetrius. The only other option was sleep in a tent with Marisol and Ariel but that was never happening. So I was forced to share with him. Third, we got attacked by a bear. It ate all of our food and tried to eat us so we had to move our camp site to a hotel on Saturday. Demetrius and I were forced to share a room again. Finally, last but not least Demetrius and I had a full blown make out session. On the Georgia Nicolson Snogging Scale I’ll have to say we reach a 6 & ¾

The Snogging Scale:                                                

1/2. Sticky Eyes

1. Holding Hands

2. Arm Round

3. Goodnight Kiss

4. Kiss Lasting Over 3 Minutes, Without a Break

4 & 1/2. Hand Snogging

5. Open Mouth Kissing

6. Tongues

6 & 1/2. Ear Snogging

6 & 3/4. Neck Nuzzling

7. Upper Body Fondling - Outdoors

8. Upper Body Fondling - Indoors (In Bed)

9. BWA - Below Waist Activity

10. The Full Monty

I can’t believe I came close to a number 8 with Demetrius. It was completely unplanned and shit. So we were sitting there in complete not doing anything when I decided to be the bigger man and apologize so did he. So then he asked if he could see something. ME being me I said yes and he started kissing me. I was in complete shock and in complete bliss. Shit just happened! We were in a hotel alone, with nothing stopping our adolescent selves from anything. He completely skipped 1-5. I’m so happy he did as soon as his tongue demanded entrance I just let him in. His tongue was traveling inside my mouth. Our tongues danced with each other. I was wondering how the fuck he knew all this shit put then I remembered that we’re a corrupt society and I didn’t give a rat’s behind again. Then he worked his way down to my neck gently. Then brought his mouth to my earlobe and started nibbling out it. Thankfully he brought his lips back to my longer lips again being more forceful this time. It was like I was in heaven. His tongue did wonders. I let out a few moans and I felt an aching in my pants again but sadly I was wearing sweatpants; then there was knock on the door. I fearfully fell off the bed when Demetrius went to go answer the door. It was only Dad telling us it was time to eat dinner. I must have looked a hot mess because Dad eyed me suspiciously. So before we went I had to take a quick cold shower (yeah, I know the drill) and went to the restaurant part. Ariel eyed Demetrius suspiciously before looking at ,e and smiling.

So I’m really starting to suspect some sort of sibling war between them. So far I have to say that Demetrius is winning so far with that magical tongue of his. I’m really starting to think he likes me. Dear God I need a fan because it’s hot in here from all this boy xboy hotness. But luckily I’m back home on a Sunday night from a long weekend of making out, camping out, and fear so I’ll be asleep dreaming this night away about Demetrius.

12:30

Dammit wet dreams again!! I need to invest in water proof sheets or something.