Chapter 1: Arriving

Charaters:

Blade Brooke: She is 16 years old. She is very pale but it looks good on her. She has long white hair with natural black streaks in it. She has beautiful bright icy blue eyes. She is 5"5. She is naturally skinny. She has snake bites.

Ace Strike: He is 17 years old. He is tan. He has black hair with natural white streaks in it that falls into his eyes. He has piercing emerald green eyes. He has an 8 pack. He is 6"2.

Blake Dane: He is 17 years old. He is tan. He has blonde hair with natural green streaks in it. Hehas hazel eyes. He has an 8 pack. He is 6"1. He has a lip piercing.

Chapter 1: Arriving

Blade's P.O.V

Laying on my bed right now is even painful. I just got into a huge fight with my so called father. I probably had two black eyes, a big bruise that covered my cheek, and bruises that covered my stomach, ribs, arms, and legs. Blood stained my clothes and was all over me. It hurt to even get up, but I did. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was right. I looked at how I described except that i also had a busted lip and cuts every where. I looked into my eyes and wasn't surprised at what I saw, it's what I see every time. I saw no life, the only emotion was hate, nothing else. They were also cold and distant. I looked dead. My face was in a permanent glare that seemed like it could kill. I sighed and walked into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped down. I didn't flinch when I saw my black and blue bruises. I was use to it. I had black, blue, and purple bruises all over. I took a quick shower, though it hardly did much good. Istill looked as bad as I did, but at leat the blood was out of my hair and off my body. The cuts stopped bleeding. I got dressed in a pair of ripped black jean shorts, a white tank top,, and pulled on a pair of black converse. I layed down on my bed and tried to not move too much.

The pain would probably unbearable to most people, but I've learned how to block out the pain. It's gotten very easy over the years. I closed my eyes but then heard a knocking at the front door. My eyes snapped open and I was up and got out my gun from my night stand door. I walked quickly to the living room. George, the name of my evil foster father, was passed out of the floor. I swung open the door and aimed right where the guys chest was. The dude stumbled back and threw his hands. He said,"Whoa! I mean no trouble, i'm here to collect Miss Blade Brooke. I eyed him suspiciously I lowered the gun and clicked on the safety. I put it in my back pocket. I asked,"What do you need with her?" He eyed me up and down then. He glared and said,"It's confidential." I huffed and said,"Well, then you better tell me since I am her you dumbass." His eyes grew wide and he said,"Oh! Sorry Miss Brooke. Well, you are being taken from your foster home and being put into the care of your uncle." My glare became harsher as I became confused. I spat,"I don't have an uncle." He flinched under my glare and said,"Yes you do ma'am. He was your father's brother and when he found out he had a neice that was in foster care, he jumped at the chance to get you."

I thought for a moment. Stay at this piece of shit or go live with my dad's brother. My dad was a loving caring good hearted man so I know his brother has to be. If he isn't, i'll just kick his ass and leave. I said,"Fine, wait here." Then I slammed the door in his face. I went to my room and grabbed all my clothes and stuffed them in one small duffel bag. I didn't have many and I had no personal items since i'm not rich. I grabbed my two other pair of converse and stuff them in there too. I zipped it up and gently put it on my shoulder. I grabbed my bullets for my gun and put them in my pocket. I don't go anywhere without my gun. I walked out and left that piece of shit I never considered a dad a note saying i'm gone for good and that he needs a new life. I walked out and the guy who looked to be 22 got up and I followed him to a black truck. We got in and he started driving. I said,"Tell me about my uncle." He smiled and said,"He's a good man. He treats everybody good. He loved your father very much is what I heard. He owns a boarding school that is..." He trailed off and I glared at him. He gulped and quickly started talking again."He owns a school that is an all boys school for delinquents." He stopped and let me take it in. I glared out the window as harsh as I could just to try to calm myself down. I gritted my teeth and thought this over. I'm going to be in a school with hormonal teenage badass guys. Fuck My Life.

Soon, we pulled up to a huge school that said:Brooke's School For Troubled Boys. I looked over the huge bulidings. We came to s a stop in front of a building and everyone stopped to look at the truck. The dude said,"Well, just go in and ask the secretary for Jack Brooke. That's your uncle." I rolled my eyes and said,"No, I just thought it was some weird dude who has the last name as mine. Well duh! " I grabbed my duffel bag and put it on my shoulder as I got out of the truck. Alot of people gasped as they saw me. Whatever. It was all silent as I walked into the building. The only person here was a woman who looked to be 25 who i'm guessing is the secretary. I walke dover there and she looked up. She flinched backa s she saw me. She said,"M-m-may I help y-you?" I asked,"Is James Brooke here?" She said,"Um, well yes but he's busy with a student but you can wait here?" She said it like a question. I was annoyed then. I said,"Is he in his office?" She nodded but said,"He's with one of the students though." Well duh, you just said that! I said,"You just told me that but I don't really give a shit." I walked into my uncle's office. He was talking to who I guess is a student. He stopped mid sentence when he saw me. Relization went into his eyes and he said to the student,"We'll finish this later. Now get back to class." The student got up and hurridly left.

My Uncle James got up and came to stand in front of me. He looked me over and grimanced when he saw the state I was in. he said,"Hello Blade, i'm you Uncle Jack." I didn't really glare at him, just stared at him emotionless. I could tell he was my father's brother. He looked just liked him except an older version. I blinked and said,"Hi." I don't trust people easily but this is my Uncle, my Dad'd brother, my only family so i'm going to have to trust him. He smiled and said,"You look just like your father you know. You have his eyes and his hair. You also have your mother figure though." I smiled a little. I said,"Yep, you look like an older version of Dad." He said,"Why don't we sit and talk?" I sat and he said,"Well, you'll be living with me in the house right in the woods of the campus. You'll go to school here even though it's a school for boys. If one of them even think about touching you, i'll have their heads." Tears tried to come up but I wouldn't let them. My dad use to say the same damn thing. I nodded and said,"They wouldn't get a chance for you too, they'd be on the ground bleeding." My Uncle laughed and said,"Yes, I suppose they would be. Well, let me take that duffel bag and you go around exploring. That is, if you want to?" Well, it would give me a chance to see what kind of place and what stuff they have here. I gave him my duffel bag and said,"I'll be back here before too long." He nodded and smiled. He said,"Oh, but here's you schedule. You can start tomorrow or the next day, whenever you want." I smiled and said,"Thanks." As I walked out.

I started walking around with guys staring and whispering. Some looked afraid as I had my famous glare on my face again. This was my new home.