Day 1 of the disappearance of Niall Horan 10:04 AM

Day 1 of the disappearance of Niall Horan 10:04 AM:

Well it looks like I’m not going to work today . . . the Irish god was taking a shower and sadly I was too scared to ask if I could join him. My phone had been buzzing all morning with news of the disappearance of One Direction’s Niall Horan. Apparently last anyone heard from him he had been out getting a midnight snack when he never came back and the whole fandom was going nuts. They had officially declared him missing just an hour ago and let’s just say all the directioners were pulling their hair out . . . literally.

There were pictures all over Tumblr with girls whom had patches of hair missing all over their scalp and blotchy red eyes with captions beneath them saying things like, “Whoever stole my special little leprechaun deserves to die in a ditch . . . with a knife in their back” and “Niall I miss you my husband!” which I could imagine myself doing. I mean I repeatedly considered ripping out my multicolored locks after seeing photos of a helpless Niall Horan with creepy stalkerish guys clearly edited in. It was maddening how crazy the fans were going with news that he was missing.

Trying to calm down the fierce crowds of fans I decided to post a little message to the few followers I had gained posting One Direction fun facts. Hey followers no need to worry, I found Niall in my closet! Smiling proudly I pressed the post button and watched for thank yous to magically appear. Sadly I watched as people openly told me I was a liar and to stop trying to gain attention and other awful names that I’d rather not recite because honestly not even I have that bad of a sailor-mouth. Apparently I was the new Plasticbieber for spreading these rumors.  Forget the world!

Suddenly I heard my bathroom’s door swung open a wet head Niall FREAKING Horan stepped out . . . oh my freaking god he looked good. It was hard not to absolutely fangirl over the fact he was in my room but the only thing that kept me being normal was that little voice in the back of my mind telling me that Niall would date a fan as long as she didn’t fangirl in front of him. Calm breathing, Autumn, calm breathing.

“Err . . . hello how are you . . . um doing?” Niall asked awkwardly as he roughly rubbed his dyed hair against the towel very seductively. Well maybe he didn’t realize it was but it really did look hot. For a moment I let my soul wander into Niall’s position where he probably thought I was some fangirl that probably paid some bozo to kidnap him from the UK and bring him to Small Town, USA. Yup, that’s sort of what I’d be thinking.

A little uncomfortable I cleared the lump in my throat. “Good . . . good. Just to clear it up I never kidnapped you, okay? I’m not some creepy fangirl that would kidnap you to get you in bed okay, just saying.” I said trying to let him know I wasn’t planning to rape him . . . anymore.  A little more relaxed Niall laughed . . . well more of guffawed and rested against my bed but still sitting on the carpet.

“Okay.” He chuckled in that adorable Irish accent that just made me wanna . . . ugh. “ I was kind of wondering that since . . . well you know . . . I woke up in your closet. Hey by the way do the lads know that I’m not at home, or well the UK.”

“I would suppose so since the fans are literally pulling their hair out for you being missing.” I joked.

“Wow. Did you tell them where I was?”

“They accused me of lying and called me Plasticbieber.” I muttered widening my eyes in annoyance as I showed him the quickly multiplying notes and replies. I intently watched as his eyes scanned over the replies and disbelief crossed his face.

“Ouch! I didn’t know our fans were that crazed . . . or knew that colorful of a language!” He bantered awkwardly punching my arm although we just met. I had been getting a lot of hate mail in the past two minutes that I had posted that I had found Niall.

“Alright Mr. Optimistic so how are we supposed to get you home when you obviously don’t know how to memorize numbers and you don’t have a penny in your pocket?” I groaned as I heard a knock on my door. It was probably Ashley, Riley, and Jack picking up for work. They were my best friends and we all made a point of working at the same place and carpooling in the morning and afternoons. “Umm . . . wait here . . . or no! Get in the closet.”

Pretending to look like I had been completely ready and didn’t still have bunny slippers on I sprinted to the door to see a blonde-haired girl, curly haired boy obviously trying to look like Harry Styles but epically failing, and a dirty blonde haired boy with hair to his chin.

“God Autumn did we just wake you up? You look like—” Jack, the one with the curls started before Ashley kicked him in the shin causing Riley to burst out laughing. This was how they always were. We had all decided to move out of our old town and come to here to live before we decided what we wanted to happen. Ashley and I were actually attending a college nearby in our free time while Riley and Jack just did random stuff with their life.

Although Jack was a good foot taller than Ashley she began to scold him before turning back to me. “Sorry Autumn! What’re you doing? We’re supposed to be leaving now!”  Her messy blond hair was pulled into a pony tail so she could see everything clearly. Her dream was to become an author or an Olympic swimmer.

“I’m not sorry!” Jack shouted out probably waking up everyone on my floor and then continuing to bicker with Riley causing Ashley to roll her eyes. This was how my life usually worked. We were best friends but constantly argued.

“Um guys I have a visitor I’d like y’all to meet . . .” I said leading them through my apartment and into my room. Ashley and Riley exchanged curious glances whilst Jack just nursed his throbbing shin from when Ashley had kicked him. She had a hard kick. “You can come out of the closet now!” I screamed.

Riley suddenly looked really uncomfortable. “Autumn did you kidnap a gay guy from the bar again?” I rolled my eyes. I only did that once okay. Suddenly the door ripped open and Niall popped out.

****************************************************************************************************

Yes, @tofuloves1d I finally published it! you're welcome.

Love you,

Ashley joy :)