Hold Me Close boyxboy

Miles BOYXBOY

Life is fake, love is fake, and everything in this god damn world is fake.

I said to myself as I took a swig of smoke I breathe in and out seeing the smoke I smiled it was beautiful and deadly.

Just like my life.

I heard footsteps coming closer my mind racked those footsteps to remember if they were the security guard but they weren't they were someone new and that bothered me who was here everyone knew this was my place my hangout.

They were heavy, lazy, and dragging into the world.

I didn't run and I didn't let out my cigar I breathed it in letting it relax me for a while.

Then I saw him.

I didn't see my cigar drop on the floor because I was too into him his everything was making me stare his hair, his eyes, and his chest.

He was wearing a green shirt that made his muscles stick out and made me want to touch them be near them want them to be around me for him to hold me.

He smiled he knew that I was looking at his body and I was pissed I went to get my cigar but it was on the floor

and wasn't lit.

He laughed at me the sound was beautiful like the goddess laugh it made me want to laugh but I wouldn't and I was madder than hell.

"What are you doing on my spot" I yelled at him my anger level was getting high who was he and why did I want to be close to him.

"Well I'm going to this school here duh Miles "he said smiling at me.

How does he know my name?

"Well I know your name because everyone has been telling me to stay away from you but I just think your mistaken person" he said to me while smiling he knew that I didn't know his name.

"Well then what your name or should I get a nickname for you huh" I said to him while walking around the hangout.

"It's Jace and why do you smoke its sad really "he said while picking up the cigar I dropped and showed it in my face.

He smiled as he dropped the cigar and stomped on it. I was pissed he stepped on my cigar he laughed as he looked at me.

"So where are we going now Miles" he said my name it brought me chills to me feet the way he said it so sexy.

"There is no we just me and an annoying person who just wasted my last cigarette ass now I'll have to get more so move" I said as I pushed him he didn't move an inch but I did I fell backwards.

He caught me his arm around my hips they felt right nut then I pushed him away he looked at me hurt for a second.

I walked pass him and went to the local store walking he got in every expensive looking car and rode next to me and pulled down the window.

"Would you like a ride Miles I can get you there faster" he said smiling.

"Why are you still here go to school dumb ass" I said annoyed people where starting to stare at me. I felt like I was in a microscope. I walked faster hoping he would get the point that I had no intention of getting in his car but since he was in a car he was faster than me and speed up to catch up to me.

I sighed and looked at him he was smiling.

"Fine but after this we go back to school and you leave me alone"

"Deal" he said I got in his car.

I put my seat belt on and he drove me to the corner store. I got out and open the door the smell of tobacco hit me. I breathed it in enjoying the smell as it made my body relaxed.