forty-one

Lollie Parker

Lollie Parker

Lollie and Noah sat at the table as the two of them watch a stupid movie about four kids who were running away from monsters along with their companion, a small cat.

The two siblings had a blanket over their heads so it was dark.

The blanket was ripped off of them and the two paused the movie and shut their eyes.

"Oh, God it's bright." Noah said.

"Go upstairs brush your teeth, take a shower and get ready for school." Bailey said.

Lollie rubbed her eyes and faced her mother, "We did that already."

Bailey looked down at the two and they were indeed ready for school.

"You two have been watching the same movie for three days now. How'd could you possibly get ready for school and we didn't hear you."

"Actually," Noah started, "There's six TV movies, twenty-seven short films, forty-three movies, and fourteen animated shows, even though we aren't going to watch the shows."

"We have eighteen more movies to watch and then we can start a new movie franchise." Lollie smiled.

"Go to school."

The two sighed and headed towards the door grabbing their bookbags.

"And don't forget to go to Topanga's after school."

The two sighed and walked out the door.
﹏﹏﹏﹏

Lollie rubbed her eyes as she listened to Maya and Riley speak.

Noah stood there too, leaning against the locker. Maya wrapped under him.

"Lemme 'splain our relationship as I understand it. We do anything for each other that we ask each other to do." Maya said.

"We are going up against Topanga." Riley said.

Lollie widened her eyes and sighed, "I wouldn't even do that. She's not even my mother."

"Maya! Lollie! This isn't about Red Planet Diaries or the bakery."

"Riley, do what your mom wants." Maya said.

"This is about reaching the age where we determine what's important." Riley said, "I am not afraid of my own mother. Why does she have this effect on people?"

"Our mom has that effect on us." Noah said, "Dad is way easier to get away with. If she didn't come downstairs this morning we would still be watching, Fooby-Foo."

Riley brushed past Lollie and walked into the classroom. The three others followed behind her.

"Very bad, very bad, very bad, very bad, very... You!" Mr. Matthews said, "What did you do?"