Chapter 1: The Manager

Karen walked down the busy streets, her mind set one thing.

The manager.

It was a normal day for Karen on the previous day. She was on her way to work as the CFO of the flat earth society. She was taking her usual route to the vegan mcdonalds, and got her usual vegan burger and fries. The burger, mind you, was delicious. The fries... they were monstrous. Each fry pack was supposed to have 31 fries... She had 30. She made sure to always meticulously count her fries... And this was the last straw. She let the fact that one fry was torn in half slide the last time... But this was monstrous.

"I need to speak with your manager."
Karen spoke in her intimidating mom voice as she gazed upon the petty Mcdonald's employee who scurried off to find the manager. She had learnt to use the mom voice well over the years. She was a mother of three- two of which were not vaccinated. The eldest, 15 year old Larry, and the middle child, 9 year old April. Then, there was Charlie... He was 2 years old... And his father, Karen's ex-husband, snuck away and vaccinated him. He betrayed her, and she had an unending hate for him— but was still fighting for custody of her kids.
She was taken away from her thoughts by an oncoming manager. He was a tall and fit man in a business suit, and had slicked back blonde hair.
"Hello ma'am. How may I assist you?"
He asked in a fake british accent. Karen scowled.
"Drop the act you insolent cow! I had 30 fries in my happy meal yesterday! I was supposed to get 31!"
Karen exclaimed angrily. The manager sweatdropped.
"Oh... umm... Sorry?"
His british accent was drop and he slouched a bit more. Karen crossed her arms.
"Sorry doesn't cut it you dumb fuck! Repay me with your body!"
Karen shouted. Parents hurried their confused children out, and teens laughed at the request. No, no request.
Demand.
"Uh... Miss..."
The manager looked at the nametag on Karen's shirt.
"Miss Karen... Can we discuss this in my office...?"
He asked awkwardly. Karen nodded and they entered the manager's office. As soon as the door closed, the manager unbuttoned her jacket and chucked it to the side. He was muscular.
"The fUCk mAn!!?!?!"
Karen screeched. The manager chuckled.
"I'll repay you with my body, just like you asked~"
He said in a seductive tone. Karen then grinned.
"Ooh, sweet."
She pulled an axe out from her magical vegan purse, and cut the manager in half.
"Nobody will hear your screams—"

Everyone heard his screams. Karen broke through the wall and fucking ran, authorities chasing after her. She had nowhere to go. The closest place she could hide was...

Her ex husband's house.