Withered Chica X Suicidal! Female! Reader - Something To Live For

This request is for @Flipqy_Le_Bae. Sorry for the delay!

You recoil away from the blonde girl, pushing your bracelets back down your wrists. She looks at you sadly and then turns her gaze down into her lap.

"So this is how your summer's been so far..." She says you as tears begin to stream down your cheeks. You couldn't help it. The pain helped you cope with everything around you.

The neglect from your older siblings and parents, the newfound loneliness the summer brought on because of the lack of time to see your friends, the summer study hall your parents made you go through to prepare for the next year.

You stood up from the bench, rushing away from her. She looks at you in what you thought to be disappointment as you run.

You don't know where you were going to go, you just needed to be alone. You run up the various steps of the school and make it to the roof. You take a deep breath and wipe the tears off of your face.

What would she think of you now after seeing the cuts on your wrist? She already didn't seem happy...She's most likely disappointed in you because you did it.

You lean over the railing of the school rooftop, looking over the courtyard. The rest of the students were all having the time of their lives, participating in a festival that was being held on the lower two levels of the school.

School let out last week, but the school wanted to hold a summer festival for a last big get together before the summer let out. It sounded like a good idea in retrospect, but now with a lot of people going on vacation since school let out, a lot of people weren't here. Most of those people were your friends.

"Y/N?" A female voice calls out as you turn to face Withered Chica. She gives you a sheepish smile as you turn around to leave your back to the railing.

"There you are." She says, rushing over to you and pulling you close to her.

"I'm not mad, just disappointed. You know you can tell me anything and that I'll always be your friend." She says into your hair as you slowly wrap your arms around her torso. She plants a small kiss on your forehead and gives you a smile. To her it was just a friendly gesture of caring.

Your face turns bright red as you let go of her and more cheeks stream down your face. She would never understand that you loved her. And the fact that the kiss meant nothing special to her tore you apart.

You break away from the hug, facing the railing.

"Why shouldn't I jump right now? Life feels meaningless." You say, looking back at her for what you thought was one last time.

"Because think of all of the other people that care about you! Your friends that are away, your parents, your sublings. They would all be torn apart and broken if you jumped over that railing. It might not seem like they care about you, but on the inside, they love you more than anything and just want you to succeed. Even Nora tells me that she hates how mean she is to you, but she's scared about breaking out of her parents pressure to keep up the charade. " Withered Chica says, walking up to you with tears in the corners of her eyes.

"If you jumped, everyone would blame themselves. Me especially. I don't know what I would even do without you here by my side. You keep me grounded. If you jumped, I probably would go right after you." She says as tears begin to flow down her cheeks.

"I-I love you Y/N, please let me and every other reason be valid in your decision." Withered Chica pulls you into her chest once again.

She takes a finger and then lifts up your chin to meet her gaze.

"I love you too." You say with a blush on your face as she softly places her lips against yours. You kiss back almost immediately and smle into the kiss.

She pulls away for air as you give her a sheepish smile.

"How about we go back down to the festival?" She asks as you nod.

"Thank you, for being something to live for." You say to her as you wrap an arm around her waist. She does the same.

"Your welcome."