19

Part 19: [Harry's Dream Continued]

Niall's POV: I noticed during our game of golf, Kelsey had been flirting with Harry non-stop yet I couldn't tell if he was flirting back or just being friendly. The game was almost over the only people left to go were Kelsey and Harry, I checked my phone Allison had texted me 'I'm so tired of sitting here staring at these walls, it's so boring!' 'You'll be home before you know it!' 'Yeah well I had to do some type of therapy with the doctor said they wanted to check if I didn't forget any important things to live' 'Oh how'd it go?' 'Good actually. So how's golfing?' 'It's almost over, just waiting for Zayn and Kelsey to finish up' 'Who's Kelsey' 'You'll meet her later today.' 'Okay bring me food?' 'We'll stop and get something! I'll see you as soon as we get there.' She didn't reply but I didn't worry about it, I sat in the golf cart waiting for Harry. "Could you walk any slower!" "I'm coming I'm coming!" He ran to the cart and I drove us back to  the building "I tried calling Allison to check on her" "Did she answer?" "No and it's like 4 she should be awake" "I talked to her like just now" "What'd she say?" "She did this therapy thing with the doctor and to bring her food" "Oh okay her phone must've died" "Yeah that's probably it" I walked inside the building and handed over the keys to our golf cart "See you soon Mr.Horan" "Sure thing" I walked back outside with Harry and sat at the table waiting for everyone else. "So when did the doctors say she'd be out?" "They didn't say" "But I thought you asked." "I did, they said it'd be some time before she can leave, she'd have to go through a bunch of test before they could release her since she's suffering from memory loss" "What does that mean?" "She could've forgotten important things. So until the test are cleared she'll be in the hospital" "But when we were there yesterday you.." "I know, I said she'd be out Wednesday, I only said that so she wouldn't have to worry about all of the test" "What are you going to say when Wednesday comes, tomorrow to be exact" "I don't know, I'll say it's next Wednesday or something?" I stared off watching Louis and Zayn race each other towards us, leaving Kelsey and Liam behind. "Here they come, can you not mention this to them?" "I won't I promise"

~Later that day~

Harry's POV: We had stopped to grab something for us all to eat once we reached the hospital. We all were joking and laughing around our way up to Allison's room. I opened her room door and everything silenced. "Wh....where's Allison?" "I don't know" I stood there staring a the empty bed. We went back out to the waiting room, everyone sat waiting I stood at the desk waiting for a doctor or nurse to help me, I spotted a nurse walking towards the counter "Uhm excuse me" "Sorry sir I can't help you right now" "I just need to" "I'm sorry I'm very busy you'll have to ask someone else" She walked away from me. "What the hell is going on?" Niall stood next to me frustrated he stopped a nurse while she was talking to another nurse down the hall. "Where is Allison?" "Who?" "Allison, where the hell is she?" "Is she a patient here sir?" "Yes she is, where is she?" "Calm down, what's her full name?" "Allison Marie Mathers" "Come with me" he followed her down the hallway, I watched as she showed him somethings on the wall I could tell it was bad news based on his movements. I stood there frozen as he walked back towards me. "Wh...what's going on?" "Sit down" I stood next to Kelsey, "What did she say Niall?" "Allison had a seizure on her way back to the room after therapy and during the seizure she hit her head against the wall, which caused some bleeding." I felt my heart beat faster as Niall continued to explain what he had been told, "That's not possible, she couldn't have had a seizure" "That's what the doctor said" "Harry, the last time she had a seizure she was like 6 right? Harry! Harry!!! Wake Up!" I sat up on the couch, to see Danielle staring at me with a scared look on her face. "Why are we here? Where's Allison!" I rush of questions poured out my mouth and I couldn't seem to stop. "Harry, Harry, listen to me. We're here at my home, you were sleeping and I woke you, you've gotta get ready to go" "Go where?" "Golfing with the boys" "We went already" "No see look, it's almost 11" she looked up at the kitchen clock and ran towards the stove, I walked over to the counter and poured me a glass of orange juice. "I had the weirdest dream" "Oh really?" "Yeah, and I was like inside Niall's brain in some parts of it." "Oh really?" "Yeah it was crazy, Allison had a seizure and went into like another coma" "Wow" "It felt so real" I laid my head on the counter "Well are you hungry?" "Yeah" "Okay I'll make you a plate, can you go wake Liam for me?" "Yeah"

{More coming soon, hope you enjoy!}