_× Chapter 15 ×_

Jeongin Pov

After some tries of freeing I finally managed to get my hand to his face to push him away. "I hate you." I mumbled slightly giggling.

"I know you still love me though." He flutter with his eyelashes and smiled innocently. "No! I dont like people who torture me" I laughed and shoved his head even harder away from me.

"Aarrg! Stop" he said a little bit irritated because me hand still lingered against his face especially. "You derseve it." I shrugged my shoulders and smirked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm horrible, I know." He said sarcastically like always and began to laugh evily. "I'm not babysitting because of the money. I just like torturing kids." He laughed.

"Omo the poor children that were babysitted by you." I said pretending to be shocked. "You should give the money back by how you harassing everyone." I added while laughing. "Never." He responded.

He began to speak again after a while: "Innie, please go clean yourself and put some new clothes on. Let's leave early so we can spend the day shopping." He said softly. I've never thought he could be so soft. Usually he's satan like mention 1000 times already.

"Yes grandpa." I teased and nodded. I quickly stood up and began walking before he could respond something. "Aish this kid." I heared him saying.

I arrived at my room and did as he said. I had to put on some new and fresh clothes on because I still wore those from yesterday. I fell asleep while watching the movie, that's why. Somehow my clothes were very comfortable.

It took me some time on deciding on what to wear but in the end my decision fell on black ripped jeans and a red oversized hoodie with some stripes on the sleeve.

I brushed my teeth and brushes my hair so it wouldn't look like a bird nest. After finishing my morning routine I grabbed some money to spend today.

I checked myself last time in the mirror (A/N ;]) as I heard a "Innie!" coming from downstairs. "Coming!" I shouted back and the left my room.

I got back downstairs to Seungmin Hyungie. He wore the same as this morning. Of course he hadn't had to change, he was fully clothed already.

I took my keys from the counter, I still didint know when my parents would came back. They said Saturday or something. I don't care.

We put our shoes on. Hyung put on a jacked on. I didn't because of the hoodie. It was spring so the weather was warm. Not too hot or too cold (A/N "Weather feeling hot or cold. Stray Kids going fast or slow" XD)

Luckily my family lived in an area next to the city center. It wasn't like we lived directly in the town. We lived in the 'rich quater'. I personally didn't like it, but I can't decide where we live.

One thing was good about it. Whenever I wanted to, I could walk to the city center but of course my mother wouldn't allow that I'm going all by myself.

...

We finally arrived at my favourite mall where I got most of my clothes of. We entered the building (A/N aka Seungmin in the building XD). It was morning and already really crowded. Of course, it was Saturday.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Seungmin Hyungie asked and turned his head to face me. "I don't know, I really can't decide. There are so many shops I want to visit." I already was excited.

"Sorry, I can't help you with that." He looked around. He then added: "I just remember that I was here just once because my mum forced me to."

"But just maaaybe we can start like that: What do you even want to buy? A pair of shoes? Hmm a pair of jeans? Or maybe a hoodie?" Hyungie tried to make my decision easier.

"Oh yes! A new hoodie! That's a good idea" (A/N btw listen to Kim Donghan - Idea. Man I love this song) I clapped my hands a little bit. Hyungie giggled because of my actions.

"Come on, let's go! I know the perfect shop!" I intertwined our hands and pulled him along after me because he was taking far to much time with standing and just looking around.

_××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××_

Hi

Sorry for not updating yesterday. I didn't have time :(

You guys are crazy like skjskskskkssksk 528 reads and 62 votes wassup? It's going so fast by now. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you have a good day ♡