ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ•9

* Gasp* I wake up and look around taking notice it was still dark out and my forehead was sweaty. I decided to go for a walk and get some fresh air. I grab my knife just in case and head out. I started walking around a path, it lead me to a river, it had a perfect view from the stars and the moon. I couldn't help but admire the reflection of the moon on the water giving it a type of glow. I sat besides a rock and admired the view until a heard a noises. I grabbed my knife and hid behind the rock since it was pretty big.

I see a shadow coming towards me, I tightened my grip on my knife ready to attack. Once the person was close I ran towards it and pushed it on the floor and put my knife on it's neck, however it managed to push me off and pin me instead. "Y/n ?! ,Shit I'm sorry " it says as it's  gets off me."Clem? , What are you doing here?" I say while grabbing my knife and putting it on my waist. " Oh i- just needed some fresh air that's all" she replied while rubbing the back of her neck. " Oh me too" I say while letting a little chuckle to make things less awkward.

A/n- ⬇

Guess who's the dumbass who forgot to add aj on this story? Lmao that's me however I'll try to come up with something make things "work". Anyways I feel like discontinuing this book and starting a new one to start "fresh" sksk

- Tory

A/n = authors note
- not edited