Moving

Sara's POV

Hey, I'm Sara if you didn't already know and I'm moving to Texas right now. We'll actually I'm a rouge and I'm running away from my old pack, the Shadow pack. My old pack hated me the treated me like shit, they would beat me every day for no reason. The worst part was that it wasn't just the pack, my family also beat the shit out of me. The alpha or my dad hated me and he blamed me for my mothers death. Do you want to know the worst part? I was next in line for the alpha position and my father made me an omega, the lowest of the low in the pack. So that is why I'm running away from my pack right now.

So back to the present, like I was saying I'm moving to Texas and I have been running for two days straight. I stayed in human form because If anyone sees my wolf or any of my other forms they would freak out. This is my third day on the run and I'm currently running through a pack territory with about 10 wolves after me. I'm running as fast as I can but it doesn't look like they are giving up any time soon ether so let's have some fun my wolf Fae agreed with me. I smiled evilly and stopped dead in my tracks.

I heard the warrior wolves that we're chasing me stop and growl as menacing as they could, I gave an evil chuckle. The wolves growled louder when I chuckled. I turned around slowly and gave them an evil smirk that they didn't seem to like to much, if them growling even louder Sid anything. When I looked up at them I said "tsk, tsk, tsk you should know that it is rude to growl at people." The wolf in the middle that looked to be the beta snarled at me, I just gave a dark chuckle. He lunged at me and he was going for my neck when I brought my hand up and he stopped in mid air jaws wide and ready to strike. "You shouldn't have done that mutt."

I moved my hand to the side and through him against a tree so hard that the tree split in half. I looked at the other wolves and they all growled and charged at me with jaws wide open. The first one tried going for my throat, I swiftly dodged his attack and hit him in the side and he went tumbling to the ground. Three wolves came at me next and I use my vampire speed to dodge their attacks and I used my powers to throw them by the beta. The last five took off running with their tales between their legs.

I took off running again and made it out of that packs territory and landed in another one.

Sorry this was short I know but I'm writing more.