Chapter 10- weird woman?

The next day was Saturday so Y/n had all day to spend at the clinic. Should she be studying for her calculus test? Yes. But is she going to? Hell no.
She was done with her calc teachers sorry ass.
She walked onto the clinic and the boss walked out.
"Ah you must be ready to start already."
"Yes I am."
"Okay well here you go."
He handed y/n the broom and she slightly died inside.
What was she even thinking in the first place? That the beacon hills newbie would show up and all of a sudden get a top job that people would have to work years for? Of course not!
She sighed to herself and started sweeping the hair of a dog off the ground. She assumed the dog must have gotten shaved for a shot or something else like that because there wasn't much hair. Y/n was pretty content in her own head before she was pulled out of it.
"Mornin y/n." She looked up to see Scott standing in the back room.
"Scott? What are you doing here?" She asked surprised.
"I work here." He laughed.
"You're kidding!"
"Nope. I've worked here for three-ish years."
"Cool! You must have the good job!" She laughed.
"I guess you could say that." He shrugged and smirked and went back to feeding the animals. She had finished sweeping and dusting and reorganising everything when Deaton came back in.
"I need both of you to stay in this back room while I'm gone."
The girl thought it was an odd request but they listened.
Y/n was just picking up for a while when She realised she didn't feel her phone.
"Aw shit. My phone is in the waiting room. I'll be back."
"Wait!" Scott called "uh, Deaton told us to stay back here."
"I'm just gonna get my phone. I'll be back in like two seconds."
"No! He said to stay back here. You don't want to get fired do you?"
"Scott. I'm just grabbing my phone. I'm not gonna die."
She turned and walked to grab her phone when Scott mumbled "well, maybe."
Y/n walked to the chair where her phone was. She grabbed it and smiled at Scott. Scott's eyes widened as he saw two glowing eyes and a dark figure on the window behind her.
"Y/n RUN!"
Y/n whipped her head around and saw the figure looking with death in its eyes at her.
Y/n screamed and ran behind the counter as the figure broke in. There was silence after the crack of the door breaking.
Scott and y/n peered out from the counter and y/n saw a mist flow in.
A grey cloud formed through the door and repositioned to make a figure. The figure grew fingers and toes and layers of ruffles settled into her dress.
The 'woman' formed a face, but it stopped at the eyes where there was just two pits of nothingness left where her eyes should be.
Scott and y/n ducked back behind the table and y/n began to panic.
That lady, I've seen her before. The woman in the classroom.
"Y/n." The woman whispered.
"Scott get her out of here!" Y/n whispered to the boy next to her .
"Ya know call me crazy but I don't think I can just tell this woman that the vet is closed and she'll have to come back another time."
"It's worth a try." She shrugged.
"You're insane, you know that right?"
"Yeah. I've gotten it a couple times."
Scott shot up and shouted at the figure "Hey! The vet is closed, come back some other time."
Y/n popped up and the witch looked at her. She scanned her up and down and her eye sockets widened.
The figure hovered in silence and then turned.
The witch deformed and missed out of the clinic.
"Holy shit, it worked!" Scott laughed.
"How'd you know to do that?" He asked furrowing his brows. Y/n shrugged and laughed again.
Deaton crashed in through the door and looked at the two fried teens.
"What happened here?" Deaton asked.
"Well... um..." y/n started.
"Some weird woman came into the office. We told her to leave and she did, but she broke the door."
Deaton nodded slowly and walked to the back room.
"Y/n!" Deaton called.
Y/n shot up and ran to the back, hopefully to get some good news on her position.
Deaton turned and shoved a broom into her hands.
"Go clean up the glass."
She nodded half heartedly and walked to clean up the glass.
Maybe next time y/n she thought.