Isabels journal

Chapter 1-

dear journal

Dear journal, I am Isabel, 13 years old blond hair, a bit short, light brown eyes and fair skinned.

I live on thee titanic the second, as it is new years eve I decided to start a journal. We now just left the island of Hawaii and there was a really bad storm breaking into action as we sway through the mighty weaves there comes an ear splitting crack of thunder there goes another and another.

As everyone is busy with all there teen things and well since I'm a really quiet person and a lot to myself. I decide to rather write this...

2012, I've heard so many roomers about the worlds end, whatever it is it is happening,and really fast!

The world is a wonderful place and if we don't treat it with respect we seem to go overboard and spoil things real bad!

Dear journal, today we have to check out of the ship at about 5o'clock. So before we do I wanted to do some last minute shopping I went to the souvenir store and got my cousin Anne a gift, I know I'm going to see her tomorrow at granny's. So I want to surprise her with a gift, I saw this outstanding bookcase file sort of thing I know she will love it and there was a cute bear, she will love her gift!

As I walk in the store the was Ashley, Ashley from the 10th grade, she is an impossible person and very out of the ordinary she was the meanest girl one could ever meat! She gave me a look and I told my self your on a holiday, ignore her, she is normal just as every other girl! Calm down and take deep breaths. I got the gifts, now I just have to get to my cabin and pack up all my belongings. Once that was done we checked out and went straight home.

On our way hope I shoved earphones in my ears and listened to vanilla twilight and what a coincidence, I looked out my window and saw this amazing twilight covering the horizon.

Well now I have to unpack so until then journal.

Dear journal, today we finally arrived at our house in london and next we going to grandma in manchester for a week, cannot wait to see my very own horse, grandma had gifted me when I was 7. I named her white beauty, she is just so beautiful and so squishy, I can just squash her!

We arrived at grandma's at about 2 o'clock. I helped to off load the car. We didn't take much to grandma but there were a few things...

Later that day cousin Anne and I were riding at the back of grandpa's truck eating candy and goofing around like we always do and a question came to me, what would life be without candy or laughter? Its like taking a smile of a little girls face, taking something really valuable away for someone, its as if a sky without clouds or stars. Candy represents fun, laughter and happy ever afters!:)

We arrived at the farm house, this is like a mini super market... Anne and I grabbed what was on the shopping list that gran gave us, paid and drove back all the way to the farm. When we met with thee others, grandma sent us on our 2nd errand for the day, it was to collect the eggs in the chicken coop, feed the cows and return her book to the library. What a day!

Dear journal,This morning I had an ice cold shower, ran downstairs and had a lovely breakfast and Anna was already starting our daily chores in the barn.

I joined her a while after, but she had already finished most of the chores... So when we went back to the house grandma said we could help her make some biscuits, we messed a lot, but had loads of fun!

Later that afternoon, I took white beauty for a walk and Anne took sweetie. Last night we had a games night, we played loads of games, uch as monopoly, 30 seconds, scrabble and another 2-3 other interesting games, oh and grandpa went nuts over bingo!

It was hilarious!

Dear journal, I went to one of my grandma's grandchild's tea party, she was really pretty and looked a lot like her mum. She had a plate with a cup of tea and a piece of chocolate cake; I had a plate with a cup of tea and a piece of blueberry cake. We maneuvered up to one another cautiously and smiled. The whole tea party we were talking about how our summer went and how we loved spending the last week of summer by our grandma's, we also said we should meat again next summer.

Grandma grabbed her purse and we set off to the farm. On our way we saw a lost tortes and she picked it up and kept it at the back of the truck out whole drive home, when we got out of the truck he ran as fast as a spider would go, so we named him speedy.

That very night we went to the barn to go and give him lettuce, and guess what? He went missing!!! We left it, and said why don't we look tomorrow morning said aunt Pat.u

Chapter 2-

Tortoise on the loose

Dear journal, this morning after breakfast we took some food for speedy the tortes and guess what? He still was not there, we looked in the chicken coop, barn, and the stable nothing there too! So we all just gave up and left to a lake near by, we were splashing water everywhere and fooling around as always. There were swans, ducks and cousin Anne acting like a goose, that was hilarious! So at the end of the day Anne and I took a hike up the pathway along the lake.

We found a dusty old pathway covered with webs, twigs, and a trail of footsteps... We felt very adventures and could not wait to call the others!

We met back at the farm and. Anne and I told the others but they wouldn't believe us, so we decided to go tomorrow and find out what really was on that foot trail.