Author's Note:

A/N:

Hey, fellow readers! I cannot apologize enough for this!!! You see, the sequel to this story, "The Ultimatum" was published about a month ago, and unfortunatly, this one had decided not to show on my written works area on my profile. I realise that everyone has been reading "The Ultimatum" before this one, and it is crucial that my readers read this one before the sequel.

I promise that another sequel will be full published in a bit, but until then, please read this one, then "The Ultimatum" in order. And look out for my newest fan fictions too: "The Child of Asgard", a lovely Loki fan fiction, "Ink Written", a fan made sequel from the beautiful book series "Inkheart", (I deicded to do a sequel because it turns out that the people who made "Inkheart" into a movie have told the public that they are not going to be making the other books into movies!!!) and then my Destiel fanfiction "Fluffy As Hell".

I hope that you have enjoyed the Johnlock series as much as I have writting it. One more to go!!

Also a big thank you for coping with my unfortunate struggles with Wattpad. You see, this was the first fanfiction I wrote on Wattpad, and I had no idea about the settings, so I had written everything in one page.....yep, it was a very long page. Now I have discovered "New Part" and I have put everything in it's separate chapters!!! Thank you fro coping with my struggles with technology!!!

Ciau,

Thephoenixalchemist!!!