Other Stories To Read!

Hey peeps! If you liked his story so much you could check out my other stories. I could make a sequel to this, but right now I don't think so! Anyways here are my other stories and description!

Trust Against Love : (IS NOW GONE)

Laura and Ross have been best friend since they were 12, and have a close bond. An accident happens and Laura's Mom dies. Now Ross and Laura were slowly falling in love with each other, until that day Laura's mother had died. Laura and Ross are victims, they were at the scene of death. Could they trust each other? What did they witness with there own eyes? They fight with each other, cause there stressed about Ellen's death! Who killed Ellen Marano, runs threw everyone's mine except one. That one person could be Laura's dad or Vanessa, maybe someone unknown! Ross and Laura fight against trusting each other. Someone accuses Laura, so she fights to show people that she didn't kill her mother however her family are victims as well. How could Ross and Laura fall in love with each other, if they can't trust each other? Who will be exposed? What secrets will unravel? Who is guilty of killing Ellen Marano? What fingerprints will show up?

" Could anybody be trusted? " Said Laura.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An Auslly Love Star! :

About Austin and Ally the best-est of best friends. Now to keep them standing is there best friends because DRAMA keeps happening. Ally feelings are slowly changing for Austin. Austin feelings are going pretty quickly for Ally. And fights will happen because of the complications. The most heart warming things will happen. Untold dark secrets will be told. Scary moments will come upon them. People will be killed by someone you never would think of. Betray by from your best friend that you thought was a loyal friend. Austin and Ally plus the gang will face these things. They have to have truth. It's like the circle of life, but this time this circle of life is bump so it makes a star. Read If you want to know who the trader, killer, and who cannot be trusted! ( Completed! )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We Are So Confusing : (IS NOW GONE)

The title explains it all ! Ross and Laura have seen each other, but afar. They have gotten a little crush on each other. As soon as you know it they are hitting each other. And kissing like there's no tomorrow! What happens when they get off on a bad start? Will they actually beat each other crazy into love? Do they ever stop?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Give Me A Chance (Auslly) :

Austin And Ally have been best friends since birth! When Austin's and Ally's parents go to a cruise without them, Austin has to live with Ally while there gone. During the time he's living with Ally, they don't come any closer, they actually spread apart. Ally thinks she doing something wrong to upset Austin. When actually Austin doing it so she can realize who right for her. Why would Austin do that? What is Ally doing so wrong? Does anyone find out what's going on? But could anything bring them together?

( Dirty Fanfic!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not My Wedding :

Info:

Laura is a girl who had really no love life since age 17. She's now 20. She has a job as a wedding planner and decorator. She works in the family business as that with her aunt. One day she finally walks down the aisle. BUT its totally opposite feeling.

Ross is guy who works in a business. His age is 20. He owns a company. He has to marry someone to make his company better. On his wedding day he feels no happiness or love. He just marrying someone for the company.

Vanessa is just getting married. It a fairytale she always wanted. She keeps telling laura her sister she'll find some one that the one. But she needs to stop working all the time. Shes a helpful sister though she may bug you.

Riker he is also getting married. He works and owns a company with his brother. He is living his dream to married to a wonderful girl. Only thing is he doesn't know who Ross's wife is since he never saw.

Imagine what happens when Laura goes to her wedding she planned without knowing?! How will Laura take being force (technically) to marry someone she just met earlier that day!? What happens at Ross's wedding? Will Ross want to take back being marry cause of someone? Laura is basically plan a wedding then she goes to and it becomes HER wedding!

Laura:" This not my wedding!" She groans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Never Ending Story :

About Laura the new girl in town. And she helps Ross who is consider a nerd and geek who gets bullied! They get each other and have some things in common. Ross experiences a better life with her and something else! Later on they change.

This all starts when Ross says:" Well I need help getting a girlfriend."

So that the summary of Our never ending story (Raura Story)!

--------------------

So if your interested in any just search it or go to my page and you'll find the story!

If you found none interesting to you, I'm sorry. Better luck next time! You could go check other stories out, that are NOT mine!

Thank you everyone for your time and have a nice day!