Part one

When I️ was about 10 years old I️ moved into a new neighborhood in Metro City, I️ didn't want to move but I️ had no choice, my dad's job moved him here, and I️ couldn't stay with my mom, she was a drunk.

A few days after moving in and being emo listening to MCR and Falling in Reverse, I had had enough of being sad so I️ decided to go make some friends. I️ embarked on a journey in my new neighborhood and decided to approach this cheerful looking girl. As soon as she made eye contact with me she yelled "AY WE GOT SUM NEW MEAT!" Then a swarm of other kids ran from their houses and surrounded me with their beedy eyes all staring at me like a pack of rats(or a rat king). After a while of what felt like hours of staring and judging one child finally pipes up and said " wanna play some tag?" Then all the kids cheered , apparently it's a culdisac Classic...  A random child said "TOBY YOU'RE SEEKER" then a boy with dazzling pointy hair and BEAUTIFUL eyes came out of the clump "yeah sure" he said. I️ swooned af the sound of his luxurious voice, and then I️ felt a rush, unlike any rush I️ have had before. I️ knew it right then, we were connected. Suddenly that same voice woke me up from my love stricken daze "yo fresh meat ur with me" he said cooly. Haaaaa yes he talked to me, "oh ok" I️ said slightly nervous as I'm quite socially awkward, and walked twords him. My heart pace quickened as I️ walk towards who I️ felt was my soul mate. He stuck out his hand (which I shook) and said "hi I'm Toby I️ live in the House right over there," he pointed to a BEUTIFUL industrial looking house that was red. "I'm looking foreword to being your friend fresh meat" then he WINKED!!! He winked at me, this gorgeous 10 year old had winked at me, I️ blushed a bit and then he said"aight freshmeat and I️ are the taggers. Fresh meat looks like she/he has some pretty nice thighs meaning she can probably out run all y'all foolish little shrimp legs." I️ smiled then he counted down from ten in that soothing voice of his. Once he hit one all the kids had bolted in all directions, I️ ran after some that were running towards the creek, but then the most embarrassing thing I️ could do. I️ tripped. But then someone caught my hand as I️ was tripping and stopped me from hitting the ground. When I️ turned around I️ was inches away from Toby's face, our lips just an inch away, and I️ swear I️ saw him blush and obviously I️ did. He then said " you better stick with me, your pretty clumsy so hold my hand so you don't get hurt" He took up my hand gently as my heart rate sped up. I️ began to wonder if he could hear it. I️ gave his hand a squeeze and then I smiled "let's go tag some kids!" He smirked and nodded his head and we ran off. In no more than ten minutes all the kids had been tagged , and I was still holding Toby's hand " fresh meet what your name?" He said,, " oh um it's y/n" I️ answered shyly, " oh wow, that's a BEUTIFUL name, I️ think I'm gonna really like you" he said as he gave me an adorable quirky smile, "heh I️ think I'm gonna like you to"   

•••three year time lapse•••