Ep.6 Security Cameras

Ep.6:  When we finally got to the mall after the longest car ride ever, half of America was already there. There were elderly people shopping for their grandchildren; adults shopping for their children; young adults shopping for something to wear for the weekend; children just tagging along ; and teens like us just hanging out. I was hoping that this would be one of  the days where there is barely anyone in the mall, but it wasn't. It was flooded. 

        "YAS, what store do you wanna go in first J-" "Jc?" I turned and saw Jc running towards the food court and giggled a bit. I've barely known him for a day and can already tell he doesn't mess around when it comes to his food. "And he's off." Kian said dramatically motioning in the direction Jc ran in. "Oh my goodness, he is so predictable." Ricky said a little annoyed. "Come help me shop Kian." "Not my thing bro..I've got to take DeeDee to some stores anyway." Kian replied, happy that he had a legitimate excuse. "OH NO!" "I am NOT about to shop alone, I'm calling Trevor." "Who's Trevor?" I thought to myself. Probably another one of his creepy YouTube friends. "He takes his shopping very seriously." Kian whispered in my ear from behind trying to hold in his laughs. "I've noticed." I playfully whispered back. We were taken out of our flirtatious game of back and forth when we heard a loud beep. It was Ricky ending his phone call. "Trevor's gonna meet me in PacSun, how bout' that?" He said as he snapped his fingers. "Okay, then we're just gonna go explore the stores." "Alrighty, love birds, just remember, there are cameras EVERYWHERE, make sure the stores are the only thing you're EXPLORING. " What did he mean by that I wondered. I mean, I understood the love birds part, but what does he mean by "explore"? "Goodbye. Ricky." Kian said obviously wanting him to shutup about whatever the message that he was trying to convey was. "O-*Snap*-K-*Snap*-Guys-*Snap*-See-*Snap*-Ya-*Snap*-La-*Snap*-Ter*Snap*" Ricky said snapping and skipping away. 

Danger's POV: Seriously with this snapping! What is the matter with this kid?!

        "Okay, so first, I'll show you 'Forever21', teenage girls love that store." Kian said to me snapping me out of my thinking daze." Oh my sweet lord of bravery hose brown eyes of his. But anyway..."Sounds.." I started. "Cheesy?" Kian attempted to finish. "I was gonna say infinite, but that works too." I said with sweetness in my tone. What has gotten into me? My parents named me Danger for lord's sake.         Why am I sounding like a shy first grader? What is this boy doing to me? Is it the enemy? No. He's way too sweet. I don't know what I'm thinking. Kian started to walk in the direction of the route that leads to the store and he stopped in his tracks. "Come in front of me." He said commandingly. It was sexy. I liked it. But I couldn't. I can't fall for him. I just can't. I did as I was told and subsequently looked at him with a puzzled look on my face. He must've understood the look because he explained his reasons right after it was given. "There are a lot of people in the mall today and I need to make sure you stay safe, you know, with your injured leg and stuff." I nodded slowly as if to thank him. But it wouldn't come out. I was captivated by his beautiful personality. As we were about to go on the escalator, he took my crutches with one arm  and held me up with the other. When we came to the top, he gave them back to me and slowed down his pace so that he wasn't passing me up. When we got to 'Forever21', I was so shocked. It was so colorful and sparkly, and it smelled divine. The clothes had color! I didn't know clothes could have this much color!

Note to Self: Teenagers' clothing has color.

        "I've never seen clothes with colors like this before!" I exclaimed out of excitement. Kian was baffled. "There aren't 'Forever21's' in Chicago?" "Oh, yeah..um..I was only allowed to wear black, grey, and white when I lived with my parents." I tried to recover smoothly. "Oh." Kian said in total awe and disbelief.  

Danger's POV: You're from Chicago, Danger. They are normal teenagers in Chicago, Danger. You already experienced all of this , Danger. Stop being such an idiot, Danger.

        "See anything that catches your eye?" Kian asked. "Yeah." I replied. Little did he know that I wasn't talking about the clothes. "Wanna go try some stuff on?" He asked. "Yes, that would probably be a good idea." " What size do you need?" He aked. "Not sure." I replied. He motioned for a man in the store to come help us. "Hiiiii, my name's Jefferyyy." "What can I do for youu?" He asked. "She needs to know what size she wears, can you help us?" "Sureee." Jeffery said as he pulled a tape measure out of his pocket and began to measure my busts, waist, and hips. "36, 18, 36." "A perfect figuree." Jeffery added. I blushed. Not because I was embarassed, but because Kian looked at me in impressment after Jeffery read my measurements and that was okay with me. Jeffery came back with a pile of clothes and told me to go try them on in the dressing room. I started to walk towards the dressing rooms and stopped. I looked backed at Kian. "Will you come with me?" He looked shocked. "I just need you to zip me up and un-zip me." "Think you can handle that?" I asked him jokingly sassy, "I believe I can." He replied with a smirk. We went into the dressing room and locked the door. I unzipped my jacket and took off my tank top exposing my bra. I saw Kian's face turn all red. I then took off my boots and leather pants exposing my underwear. "There goes that roll of quarters again." I said to Kian as I saw the bulge in his pants. He laughed nervously. After I'd tried everything on, I tried to get the tight jeans off so that i could put my leather ones back on. But I couldn't get them off. "Kian, can you help me?" His eyes grew wide and so did his quarters. But maybe that second part is just my imagination. He tugged and tugged on the cuff of my jeans and couldn't get them off, so he moved closer. He positioned himself between my legs, grabbed my ankles, and lifted them up. He was struggling so much, he began to thrust his hips and grunt. I began to whine because I was hungry. When we finally got them off, I changed back into my clothes, and brought the rest to the register. As Kian was getting his wallet out of his pocket, I looked down and saw that he had ANOTHER roll of quarters in his pocket. Man this boy loves his change. After we checked out, we heard gasps. I looked up at the security camera and saw Kian and I struggling to get the pants off. Kian turned red from embarassment, and so did I. Our eyes locked on the screen. We stood there. Frozen. Watching. "YAS!" Ricky said as he came walking in behind us. "NO!" Trevor said when he saw the clip. "Didn't I warn you love birds about the cameras?" Ricky questioned us. "Hey guys, I brought you some foo-" Jc started. He dropped the food and his mouth dropped open when he saw the tape.

MISSION 6: FIND AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS TAPE