CHAPTER TWO

Diya POV

I was seeing a person in my life whom I never even expected to see in my home.It was actually beyond my imagination.

I just caught my mom hand and was about to take her out.Then suddenly a voice caught my ear "Hello Diya beta."

I just returned a glance at sir who was greeting me.I spoke up saying"Hello sir."I immediately spoke up before anyone took the chance asking"May I know the reason behind your presence here sir".

That sir was actually once a guest of our college ceremony.Then I came to know that  he is the father of my classmate Deepak.

Sir just gave a smile and said "For you".

I just thought for a while and spoke "For me.What is the matter sir?I hope I did not do any mistake that may affect you."

That's it everyone started laughing except my classmate Deepak.I was just glancing at everyone like a one year kid who can't even understand what's going on.

Sir gaze turned towards me and spoke up"I just came here with a marriage proposal."

I just said "Oh" and asked my mom directly "Are they here for our cousins marriage proposal?"

Sir said"Poor girl!!We came for a marriage proposal of you and my son Deepak."

This made a thunderstorm run in my brain.I was shocked and immediately looked at my mom.I observed her face is glowing like a sun with a beam of  happiness.

I just said immediately to sir that" I am not interested in this marriage."

That's it Deepak came towards me looking into my eyes.He just spoke up saying"May I take her to any place so that I can talk to her privately." Everyone nodded their heads.

I was about to speak something but he caught hold of my wrist and he is enough strong to drag me forcefully without my will.

He took me out of the living room .He just dragged me upstairs where I was trying desperately to release myself.

He dragged me into my room.He just threw me on my bed.I was hardly hit by my  bed pole.

He came towards me closer and closer. Fear dominated on every feeling of mine. Voice got struck in my throat as someone have been locked in a room.

The next moment he pinned me on my bed looking into me.I closed my eyes and said"Leave me."

I can sense his breath coming closer towards me .He whispered in my ear"I need to marry you.Thats it,do not even try to deny this thing. You are supposed to marry me. Your will doesn't come into my consideration. Underdtand poor lady. If you try to deny me that's it consequences will be worst for you. You need to marry me."He said all this to me which can of course scare a girl to the hell.

He left me and stood on the floor. I was just puzzled and gave him a expression of anger.

"Do you think I am a fool to marry you. Listen this will never happen as it is against my will." I said gathering all my courage.

He laughed in awkward manner.

"Oh!! you are truly stupid.Ok but even though I will give you a chance go and try to to convince your parents. I will not even speak a word. If they agree with you I will surely leave you."said he.

I just gave him a confident look that everything will go as per my wish. I headed downwards towards the living room. Deepak just followed me quietly.

__________________________________

Hope you like this chapter.

Do vote and comment.
☺️☺️☺️