Chapter 25

Recap

*******

"let go of my hand!Im not a child!" I moaned pulling my arm away from Lucy.

"Can you just shut up!"

"Oh yeah I just got kidnapped and you expect me to shut up?!?!you can't tell me what to d-"

"Your life is in danger..." Mumbled Kim,instantly she gasped covering her hands with her mouth while the rest sighed.

*******************************

"What?Huh what do you mean my life is in danger." I faked a laugh even though by the looks on everyone's faces,this was serious.

"Ha...ha...your joking right?"

They all glanced at each other nervously,like they were trying to communicate to eachother.

"Look Jen..."started Lucy pushing me down on to the wooden chair."we can't tell you anymore,in fact were not supposed to tell you anything at all.Just remember your mother knows your here." She said in a serious tone.

"My mother would never agree to this!This is kidnapping!" I yelled jumping of the chair in anger.

"That's all we could tell you.." Mumbled Margaret and they all walked out of the room.

I know my mother she would never agree to this..NEVER.I mean which parent would want their child to be kidnapped.

It's been a hour since I've been locked in this room and I've never been this bored in my life!

Suddenly the door screeched open,In came Darren with a tray of food in his hands gesturing me to sit down.

"Sit." He ordered "you can't te-"

"Just shut up and sit down!" He roared.

I gasped and dropped on the bed." He slammed a table in front of me placing the food tray on top.

"Eat.Now." I knew I can't argue with him so I picked up my fork and twirled it into the noodles.

"Jen" he took a breath "It may look like I've kidnapped you,but trust me babe it's nothing like that,I'm doing this for your safety." He kneeled down on to his knees and rested his hands on my lap.

"What do you mean my safety please tell me Darren." I said stroking his cheeks.

"I can't tell you Jennifer it's t-" 'BANG!' I heard ,I jumped of the bed,Darren ran out the room furiously "STAY HERE!" He yelled.

I sat back on the bed, wondering what's going on downstairs. All I could here is doors slamming,clattering glass and animals growling?

I walked out of the room and sneaked downstairs as I came near the end of the staircases, I can see everyone gathered in the Living room.But that's not what I just saw...

I saw big grizzly,furry animals growling at each other crawling each others faces and rolling around.

"What the fuck?!?!" I shouted shocked.All the eyes in the room shot towards me.Normally I would try to cover my face due to the amount of attention I'm getting but no...because one pair of eyes caught me...his hazel eyes...

Darren's eyes...In a werewolf.

********************************

HEYYYOOOO☺️

I know,I know....

Everyone must be hating me😒but you know what? I've been busy like...really busy. I mean, I started year 10 which means my Gcse's are starting...😱so I'm going to be honest with you ,I'm not going to be updating for a long time.Ill try to...but it will take time..😁

Please...

vote✔️

Comment✔️

Follow me✔️

Xxsuniibunii01xX