Chapter 1

******Authors note******

Hey guyssss! Didn't like the old one so I took it down. Can't update much tonight but I hope you like this one! Mwah! ~Faith

"Up all night, Up all night. We're gonna wanna stay up all night!" my phone blared. I moan unattractively and roll over. I pick up my white iPhone 4s and see that my best friend Jade is calling. "Hey J, what's up and what's the emergency that you need to call me at 9 am on a Saturday?" I grumbled into the phone. "Good morning to you too!" she said with a light laugh. Gosh, I hate morning people. "You told me to wake you up for your dance thingy-ma-bobfish." Jade says, kind of confused. "Bobfish? Ohhhh Jade." I laugh and mock her. Oh yeah! I have that big dance workshop today! "Zander! Go away! I'm talking to Brenna!" I hear footsteps and a click like a phone is being turned on. "Hey Bren, my babe!" I hear a voice trying way too hard to be seductive and recognize it as Zander. "Hey Zander" I giggle. "Zander! Off the phone!" Jade screams.

      I pull into the parking lot of the studio the workshop is at and walk in. I nervously pull at my cut-off and spandex shorts. I stride over and put my bag next to everyone else's. The choreographer warms us up and quickly teaches us a combo to "Too Close" by Alex Clare. He brings out a panel of judges and all of us are confused. "If I tap you on the shoulder, you are dismissed." and that's all he said, adding to our confusion. He turns on the music and I dance my heart out. Striking my final pose, I am so out of breath and I basically collapse and breathe heavily. I look around and realize I'm the only one still here, besides the girls walking out the door now. The "judges" and the choreographer run up to me, yelling their congrats. "Uhhh, what?" I say, still breathing super heavily. "The workshop" he says with air quotations around 'workshop' "was really an audition." He says, beaming. "For what" I say slowly. "To be a background dancer" he says carelessly. "For who?!" I yell, getting excited, "Hi, we're One Direction!" I hear behind me. I slowly turn around and see 5 gorgeous british guys smiling at me. That's when everything went black.

*****Authors note******

Dun Dun Dunnnnn! Cliffhanger! Should I continue or not? Comment, vote, fangirl, reread. You know what to do. ;) Hope you guys like it!